HS3 Linux and Windows SONOS PI version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mfisher View Post
    Hey Dirk, had another crash event yesterday. I've attached a txt file with the relevant log entries for your review.

System: Rasp-Pi2, Raspian, HS3-Linux
    Hi Mark,

the crash has the same fingerprint like the previous one, it all seems to start with DB access issues. I don't think the DB is the issue, I think something else is the cause, and my suspicion is still a resource issue. Do you have the latest version of mono on this install?

This error here, seems to indicate an issue, perhaps in the PI or something in the Linux/Mono install that is different and requires different treatement.

Jul-31 14:49:52 Sonos Error ERROR in GetCurrentTrackInfo/GetMediaInfo for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. Error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://101.2.145.42:1400/xml/AVTransport1.xml while perparing to send Action = GetMediaInfo for URI = http://101.2.145.42:1400/MediaRender...nsport/Control and Request = 0 with error = Error: ConnectFailure (Too many open files)

Do you have many players?
    Does it seem to happen more often when players are playing?
    Is this player (Master Bedroom) on-line? Does it perhaps have network issues? Is the IP @ correct (101.2.145.42)?

The error comes from an HTTP request I do. It seems to indicate that resources are not released properly from the requests. Alternatively, there could be something else on this Linux box, eating away at open file handles and the Sonos PI is the one showing you the issue. Having that said, I doubt this to be the case but better to keep open mind.

You looked at resources but could you monitor it regularly, maybe script every hour or check daily. I have been running this version of the PI on my Windows PC and found my PC at one point in time to be very unresponsive, but I couldn't find any correlation between the PI and the PCs behavior.

I could make a test load and add some more error printing wrt to the DB, but as I wrote, I think the issue is resource leaks and the DB and HTTP error are either cause or just side effects. If you have other suspicions or other things you've noticed, please let me know, we can use a few more correlation points.

Dirk

Comment

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for looking at this! Please understand that I am not complaining about the plugin and am providing this information to hopefully help.

I installed mono on this R-Pi just a few weeks ago, so I assume it's the latest version. I have 3 Sonos players (not what I'd consider a lot) that are on (not necessarily playing) 24/7 and they are always grouped together with the "Master Bedroom" player being the master. This is only the 2nd time this error has occurred (6 days between events) and I really can't correlate the error with any events or actions (human or machine) at this point.

Please note that I am not controlling the Sonos system using this R-Pi2/Sonos plugin; it is merely listening to what is happening with the Sonos system. All commands to Sonos are generated from my production HS2 system running your HS2 plugin, which is still running flawlessly and has been since I began using it! (Thank you very much for that by the way.) Neither HS2 nor your HS2 plugin have detected any Sonos or network errors when the R-Pi2/HS3 plugin has errored/crashed, and the Sonos system continues to operate flawlessly 24/7 so it I doubt there are any errors with Sonos connectivity or network addressing.

My intent in setting up this R-Pi2 system is to test whether I could replace my 12 watt Intel Atom 270/WinXP/HS2 system with the R-Pi2 that averages about 3 watts. To that end, I have HS3 installed with several plugins (yours included) and just a few X10 and xAP devices (using Michael McSharry's mcsXap plugin). I do not have any events setup at this point so HS3 is just a listener. I am testing the system for responsiveness, reliability, and stability. So far HS3 has not crashed once, memory usage and CPU loading appear to be very stable (no memory leaks) and the system seems to be as responsive serving web pages as my Atom270 system.

In the end I will probably have to base my HS3 system on an x86/Windows platform instead of the R-Pi since some of the non-HS utilities I use (xAP to be specific) are not planned to be ported to .Net or Linux any time soon.

I'll look into setting up a system to log system resources and see if I can find anything odd happening.

If you are interested in running this particular issue to ground, and if it will help you make the plugin better/more reliable then I am absolutely on board to help with continued testing - just let me know if this will be helpful for you.

Thanks again for your awesome plugins and amazing support!
      Best regards,
      -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
      Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for looking at this! Please understand that I am not complaining about the plugin and am providing this information to hopefully help.

I installed mono on this R-Pi just a few weeks ago, so I assume it's the latest version. I have 3 Sonos players (not what I'd consider a lot) that are on (not necessarily playing) 24/7 and they are always grouped together with the "Master Bedroom" player being the master. This is only the 2nd time this error has occurred (6 days between events) and I really can't correlate the error with any events or actions (human or machine) at this point.

Please note that I am not controlling the Sonos system using this R-Pi2/Sonos plugin; it is merely listening to what is happening with the Sonos system. All commands to Sonos are generated from my production HS2 system running your HS2 plugin, which is still running flawlessly and has been since I began using it! (Thank you very much for that by the way.) Neither HS2 nor your HS2 plugin have detected any Sonos or network errors when the R-Pi2/HS3 plugin has errored/crashed, and the Sonos system continues to operate flawlessly 24/7 so it I doubt there are any errors with Sonos connectivity or network addressing.

My intent in setting up this R-Pi2 system was to test whether if I could replace my 12 watt Intel Atom 270/WinXP/HS2 system with the R-Pi2 that averages about 3 watts. To that end, I have HS3 installed with several plugins (yours included) and just a few X10 and xAP devices (using Michael McSharry's mcsXap plugin). I do not have any events setup at this point so HS3 is just a listener. I am testing the system for responsiveness, reliability, and stability. So far HS3 has not crashed once, memory usage and CPU loading appear to be very stable (no memory leaks) and the system seems to be as responsive serving web pages as my Atom270 system.

In the end I will probably have to base my HS3 system on an x86/Windows platform instead of the R-Pi since some of the non-HS utilities I use (xAP to be specific) are not planned to be ported to .Net or Linux any time soon.

I'll look into setting up a system to log system resources and see if I can find anything odd happening.

If you are interested in running this particular issue to ground, and if it will help you make the plugin better/more reliable then I am absolutely on board to help with continued testing - just let me know if this will be helpful for you.

Thanks again for your awesome plugins and amazing support!
        Didn't think you were complaining at all .... Before I release this version as the only supported version, I want to be 200% sure that it has no flaws, so feedback like this is highly appreciated.

Just realized that I bought a RPi2 myself a few weeks back. Did you stay with the original Linux install or changed it? I wonder whether I can easily replicate your install? Could I load your complete image (clearly a Linux novice)

Dirk

Comment

LOL, I'm a total Linux noob as well! Fortunately my VP at the office has quite a bit of experience so he's been answering my plethora of questions! I'll check with him and see if I can make an image of my system and get it to you.
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

Comment

I suspect you are on the right track with the pi not releasing file resources.

Here is a good post on understanding limits on the number of open files for a process: http://www.linuxintro.org/wiki/Is_my_ulimit_exceeded

I have learned that on Linux systems everything is treated as a file and opening network sockets also count as open file handles. So if they're not being closed I can see how the limit could be quickly reached.

On my system, the soft limit for the Sonos plugin is 1024:
            Code:
            root@raspberrypi://proc/29290# cat limits
            Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units
            Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds
            Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes
            Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes
            Max stack size            8388608              unlimited            bytes
            Max core file size        0                    unlimited            bytes
            Max resident set          unlimited            unlimited            bytes
            Max processes             7350                 7350                 processes
            Max open files            1024                 4096                 files
            Max locked memory         65536                65536                bytes
            Max address space         unlimited            unlimited            bytes
            Max file locks            unlimited            unlimited            locks
            Max pending signals       7350                 7350                 signals
            Max msgqueue size         819200               819200               bytes
            Max nice priority         0                    0
            Max realtime priority     0                    0
            Max realtime timeout      unlimited            unlimited            us
            And the number of open files at this moment is 261.
            Code:
            root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/fd# ls -1|wc -l
            Here is the list of currently open files for reference:
            Code:
            root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/fd# ls -l
            total 0
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 0 -> /dev/pts/1
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 1 -> /dev/pts/1
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 10 -> socket:[7517552]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 100 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 101 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 102 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 103 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 104 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 105 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 106 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 107 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 108 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 109 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 11 -> socket:[7518493]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 110 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 111 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 112 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 113 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 114 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 115 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 116 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 117 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 118 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 119 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 12 -> socket:[7518494]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 120 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 121 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 122 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 123 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 124 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 125 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 126 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 127 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 128 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 129 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 13 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 130 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 131 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 132 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 133 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 134 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 135 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 136 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 137 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 138 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 139 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 14 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 140 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 141 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 142 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 143 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 144 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 145 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 146 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 147 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 148 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 149 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 15 -> socket:[7519407]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 150 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 151 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 152 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 153 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 154 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 155 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 156 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 157 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 158 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 159 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 16 -> socket:[7515124]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 160 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 161 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 162 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 163 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 164 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 165 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 166 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 167 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 168 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 169 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 17 -> socket:[7515125]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 170 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 171 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 172 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 173 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 174 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 175 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 176 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 177 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 178 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 179 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 18 -> socket:[7519408]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 180 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 181 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 182 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 183 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 184 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 185 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 186 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 187 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 188 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 189 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 19 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 190 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 191 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 192 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 193 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 194 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 195 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 196 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 197 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 198 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 199 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Jul 31 14:55 2 -> /dev/pts/1
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 20 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 200 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 201 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 202 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 203 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 204 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 205 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 206 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 207 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 208 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 209 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 21 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 210 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 211 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 212 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 213 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 214 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 215 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 216 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 217 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 218 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 219 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 22 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 220 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 221 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 222 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 223 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 224 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 225 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 226 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 227 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 228 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 229 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 23 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 230 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 231 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 232 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 233 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 234 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 235 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 236 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 237 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 238 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 239 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 24 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 240 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 241 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 242 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 243 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 244 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 245 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 246 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 247 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 248 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 249 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 25 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 250 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 251 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 252 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 253 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 254 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 255 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 256 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 257 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 258 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 259 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 26 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 261 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 27 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 28 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 29 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 3 -> socket:[7519308]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 30 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 31 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 32 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 33 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 34 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 35 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 36 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 37 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 38 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 39 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 4 -> socket:[7519309]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 40 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 41 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 42 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 43 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 44 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 45 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 46 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 47 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 48 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 49 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lr-x------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 5 -> /dev/urandom
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 50 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 51 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 52 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 53 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 54 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 55 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 56 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 57 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 58 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 59 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 6 -> socket:[7517549]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 60 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 61 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 62 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 63 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 64 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 65 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 66 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 67 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 68 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 69 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 7 -> socket:[7517550]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 70 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 71 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 72 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 73 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 74 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 75 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 76 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 77 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 78 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 79 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 8 -> anon_inode:[eventpoll]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 80 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 81 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 82 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 83 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 84 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 85 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 86 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 87 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 88 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 89 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 9 -> socket:[7517551]
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 90 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 91 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 92 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 93 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 94 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 95 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 96 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 97 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 98 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 99 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
            root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/
            Now to figure out how to log this and catch this count when a crash occurs...
            Last edited by mfisher; August 2, 2015, 09:07 PM.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

Comment

Here is a good post on understanding limits on the number of open files for a process: http://www.linuxintro.org/wiki/Is_my_ulimit_exceeded

I have learned that on Linux systems everything is treated as a file and opening network sockets also count as open file handles. So if they're not being closed I can see how the limit could be quickly reached.

Code:
              Code:
              root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/fd# ls -1|wc -l
              Here is the list of currently open files for reference:
              Code:
              root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/fd# ls -l
              total 0
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 0 -> /dev/pts/1
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 1 -> /dev/pts/1
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 10 -> socket:[7517552]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 100 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 101 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 102 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 103 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 104 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 105 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 106 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 107 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 108 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 109 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 11 -> socket:[7518493]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 110 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 111 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 112 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 113 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 114 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 115 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 116 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 117 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 118 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 119 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 12 -> socket:[7518494]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 120 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 121 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 122 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 123 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 124 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 125 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 126 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 127 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 128 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 129 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 13 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 130 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 131 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 132 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 133 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 134 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 135 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 136 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 137 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 138 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 139 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 14 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 140 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 141 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 142 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 143 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 144 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 145 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 146 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 147 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 148 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 149 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 15 -> socket:[7519407]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 150 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 151 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 152 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 153 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 154 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 155 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 156 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 157 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 158 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 159 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 16 -> socket:[7515124]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 160 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 161 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 162 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 163 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 164 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 165 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 166 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 167 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 168 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 169 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 17 -> socket:[7515125]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 170 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 171 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 172 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 173 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 174 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 175 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 176 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 177 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 178 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 179 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 18 -> socket:[7519408]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 180 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 181 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 182 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 183 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 184 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 185 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 186 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 187 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 188 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 189 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 19 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 190 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 191 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 192 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 193 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 194 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 195 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 196 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 197 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 198 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 199 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Jul 31 14:55 2 -> /dev/pts/1
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 20 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 200 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 201 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 202 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 203 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 204 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 205 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 206 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 207 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 208 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 209 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 21 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 210 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 211 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 212 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 213 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 214 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 215 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 216 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 217 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 218 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 219 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 22 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 220 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 221 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 222 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 223 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 224 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 225 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 226 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 227 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 228 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 229 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 23 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 230 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 231 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 232 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 233 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 234 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 235 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 236 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 237 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 238 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 239 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 24 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 240 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 241 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 242 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 243 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 244 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 245 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 246 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 247 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 248 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 249 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 25 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 250 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 251 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 252 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 253 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 254 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 255 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 256 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 257 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 258 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 259 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 26 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 261 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 27 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 28 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 29 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 3 -> socket:[7519308]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 30 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 31 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 32 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 33 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 34 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 35 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 36 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 37 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 38 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 39 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 4 -> socket:[7519309]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 40 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 41 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 42 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 43 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 44 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 45 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 46 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 47 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 48 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 49 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lr-x------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 5 -> /dev/urandom
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 50 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 51 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 52 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 53 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 54 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 55 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 56 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 57 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 58 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 59 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 6 -> socket:[7517549]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 60 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 61 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 62 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 63 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 64 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 65 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 66 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 67 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 68 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 69 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 7 -> socket:[7517550]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 70 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 71 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 72 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 73 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 74 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 75 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 76 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 77 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 78 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 79 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 8 -> anon_inode:[eventpoll]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 80 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 81 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 82 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 83 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 84 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 85 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 86 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 87 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 88 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 89 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 9 -> socket:[7517551]
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 90 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 91 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 92 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 93 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 94 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 95 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 96 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 97 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 98 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  2 17:28 99 -> /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
              root@raspberrypi://proc/29290/
              I think this is an AWESOME find. This seems to indicate that the problem IS indeed with the DB and that the DB file is not being closed, eventually leading to a crash.

I'll check the code .....

Could you do me a favor, play a radiostation, do you see a DB error each time you play a radiostation? There is an issue with the Linux installer but I think you manually copied the right DLL, right? Reminds me that I never heard back from the HS team on how to create different installs for a Linux versus Windows install.

Dirk

Comment

Code:
                If possible, can you try the attached version? You need to unzip and copy into the HS root directory. Check whether the file handles for the radiostationDB are now being released OR whether there are errors in the log file (turn debug on) each time you play a radio station.

I'll remove the attachment after you have downloaded it.

Thanks

Dirk
                Last edited by dcorsus; August 4, 2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks, got it. Will install this evening and let you know what happens.
                  Best regards,
                  -Mark-

Comment

Installed posted version, restarted HS, started and then stopped Sonos. I've attached a copy of the HS log from startup for your reference.

Here is a copy of the last event (actually the last entries in the log this morning):
                    Code:
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		HS updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Master Bedroom. HS Code = 4 and updated DeviceValue = True
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		HS DeviceValue updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Master Bedroom. HS Code = 4 and value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		HS DeviceValue updated in TransportChanged for linked zonePlayer Family Room. HS Code = 6 and value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Family Room with Trigger = Sonos Player Stop
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Family Room with ChangeType = PlayStatusChanged and Changevalue = Stopped and SendDeviceTrigger = True
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Updating other linked zones. SourceZone=Master Bedroom. TargetZone=RINCON_000E585A1DE601400
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength set Pair for ZoneName - Family Room Old Max Range = 235 New Max Range = 0
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Status Max Position TrackPosition for ZoneName - Family Room and HSRef = 57
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Device TrackLength for ZoneName - Family Room with Value = 0 and HSRef = 56
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		CurrentPlayerState Set for ZoneName = Family Room. Value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		HS DeviceValue updated in TransportChanged for linked zonePlayer Living Room. HS Code = 5 and value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Living Room with Trigger = Sonos Player Stop
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Living Room with ChangeType = PlayStatusChanged and Changevalue = Stopped and SendDeviceTrigger = True
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Updating other linked zones. SourceZone=Master Bedroom. TargetZone=RINCON_000E5870639401400
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength set Pair for ZoneName - Living Room Old Max Range = 235 New Max Range = 0
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Status Max Position TrackPosition for ZoneName - Living Room and HSRef = 39
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Device TrackLength for ZoneName - Living Room with Value = 0 and HSRef = 38
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		CurrentPlayerState Set for ZoneName = Living Room. Value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Checking linked zones for SourceZone=Master Bedroom. MyZoneIsSourceForLinkedZone=True and TargetZones = RINCON_000E5870639401400;RINCON_000E585A1DE601400
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Master Bedroom with Trigger = Sonos Player Stop
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Master Bedroom with ChangeType = PlayStatusChanged and Changevalue = Stopped and SendDeviceTrigger = True
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		CurrentPlayerState Set for ZoneName = Master Bedroom. Value = Stopped
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom is internet radio Pandora
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(AlbumArtURL) = /images/Sonos/NoArt.png
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(CurrentURI) = pndrradio:527444309530063437
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(Album) =
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(Radio) = Pandora - Title info = Hawaiian Radio
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(Artist) =
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength set Pair for ZoneName - Master Bedroom Old Max Range = 235 New Max Range = 0
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Status Max Position TrackPosition for ZoneName - Master Bedroom and HSRef = 21
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		SetTrackLength is setting HS Device TrackLength for ZoneName - Master Bedroom with Value = 0 and HSRef = 20
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(CurrentPlayMode) = NORMAL
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(NumberOfTracks) = 0
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(CurrentTrackDuration) = 0:00:00
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(CurrentTrack) = 0
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom TrackInfo(Source) = Pandora
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		UpdateRadioStationsInfo updated RadioStation = Pandora - Hawaiian Radio for Zone = Master Bedroom
                    [COLOR="Red"]Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos Error	Type = Pandora
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos Error	MetaData = Hawaiian Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON3_pdr_radio@gmail.com
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos Error	URI = pndrradio:527444309530063437
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos Error	Name = Pandora - Hawaiian Radio
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos Error	UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations[/COLOR]
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		CreateRadioStationDatabase called with /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb and Data Source=/usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom and DeleteDB = False
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		UpdateRadioStationsInfo called for Zone = Master Bedroom with CurrentURI pndrradio:527444309530063437
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom TrackInfo (title) = Hawaiian Radio
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom TrackInfo (MediaInfo/Title) = Hawaiian Radio
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = pndrradio:527444309530063437
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		GetcurrentTrackInfo called for zoneplayer - Master Bedroom
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(TransportState) = STOPPED and previous state was = Paused
                    Aug-03 23:07:31	 	Sonos		TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom VarName = LastChange
                    Aug-03 22:15:00	 	Log Info	The log database is currently 21.52MB in size.
                    I see that there are only 17 file handles open for the plugin:
                    Code:
                    root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd# ls -1|wc -l

root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd# ls -l
                    total 0
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 0 -> /dev/pts/2
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 1 -> /dev/pts/2
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 10 -> socket:[9636]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 11 -> socket:[10416]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 12 -> socket:[10417]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 13 -> socket:[11355]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 14 -> socket:[11356]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 15 -> socket:[10462]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  3 21:31 2 -> /dev/pts/2
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 20 -> socket:[10463]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 3 -> socket:[8663]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 4 -> socket:[8664]
                    lr-x------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 5 -> /dev/urandom
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 6 -> socket:[10269]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 7 -> socket:[10270]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 8 -> anon_inode:[eventpoll]
                    lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 9 -> socket:[10271]
                    root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd#
                    And here is a listing of the DB dir:
                    Code:
                    root@raspberrypi:/usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB# ls -l
                    total 3612
                    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3693568 Jul 16 07:03 SonosDB.sdb
                    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root    1024 Aug  3 21:28 SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                    Attached Files
                    Best regards,
                    -Mark-

Comment

Installed posted version, restarted HS, started and then stopped Sonos. I've attached a copy of the HS log from startup for your reference.

Here is a copy of the last event (actually the last entries in the log this morning):
                      Code:
                       RadioStation = Pandora - Hawaiian Radio for Zone = Master Bedroom
                      [COLOR=Red]Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos Error    Type = Pandora
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos Error    MetaData = Hawaiian Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON3_pdr_radio@gmail.com
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos Error    URI = pndrradio:527444309530063437
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos Error    Name = Pandora - Hawaiian Radio
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos Error    UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations[/COLOR]
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        CreateRadioStationDatabase called with /usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb and Data Source=/usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom and DeleteDB = False
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        UpdateRadioStationsInfo called for Zone = Master Bedroom with CurrentURI pndrradio:527444309530063437
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        Master Bedroom TrackInfo (title) = Hawaiian Radio
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        Master Bedroom TrackInfo (MediaInfo/Title) = Hawaiian Radio
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        Master Bedroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = pndrradio:527444309530063437
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        GetcurrentTrackInfo called for zoneplayer - Master Bedroom
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom TransportState(TransportState) = STOPPED and previous state was = Paused
                      Aug-03 23:07:31         Sonos        TransportChangeCallback for player - Master Bedroom VarName = LastChange
                      Aug-03 22:15:00         Log Info    The log database is currently 21.52MB in size.
                      I see that there are only 17 file handles open for the plugin:
                      Code:
                      root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd# ls -1|wc -l

root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd# ls -l
                      total 0
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 0 -> /dev/pts/2
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 1 -> /dev/pts/2
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 10 -> socket:[9636]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 11 -> socket:[10416]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 12 -> socket:[10417]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 13 -> socket:[11355]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 14 -> socket:[11356]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 15 -> socket:[10462]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  3 21:31 2 -> /dev/pts/2
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 20 -> socket:[10463]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 3 -> socket:[8663]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 4 -> socket:[8664]
                      lr-x------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 5 -> /dev/urandom
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 6 -> socket:[10269]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 7 -> socket:[10270]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 8 -> anon_inode:[eventpoll]
                      lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug  4 06:34 9 -> socket:[10271]
                      root@raspberrypi:/proc/2875/fd#
                      And here is a listing of the DB dir:
                      Code:
                      root@raspberrypi:/usr/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB# ls -l
                      total 3612
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3693568 Jul 16 07:03 SonosDB.sdb
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 root root    1024 Aug  3 21:28 SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                      This actually explains why the code was flawed and file handles remained open. The write would trigger an exception and the file would not be closed, that's what I changed in the test version I had posted. So I think the changes are working, you should not see crashes anymore.

Now why is the write failing, that part is unclear. Can you manually delete the .sdb file, perhaps before deleting, can you post it here or email it to me, so I can have a look at it.

Thanks

Dirk

Comment

Copied both SonosDB.sdb and SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb off of the Pi2 and tried to open each using SQLite3 Management Studio. SonosDB.sdb opened fine, but when trying to open SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb it reported that the file was either encrypted or is not a database. I suspect it has become corrupted somehow. I've attached the file below and deleted it from the Pi2.

After deleting the file from the Pi2, I started Sonos playing a radio station (using my HS2 system). The plugin created a new SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb file and I'm able to open this one in SQLite Management Studio.

I restarted HS and there is a single error during startup:
                        Code:
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom : Rendering (LF Volume) = 100
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Master Bedroom with Trigger = Sonos Volume Up
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		PlaybarPairingChanged called for Zone = Master Bedroom with HTSatChanMapSet =
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		Master Bedroom : Rendering (Master Volume) = 20
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ZonePairingChanged called for Zone = Master Bedroom with ChannelMapSet
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = RecentlyPlayedUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E585A1DE601400,0
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = ShareListUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400,56
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = SavedQueuesUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400,76
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = RadioLocationUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E585A1DE601400,131
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = RadioFavoritesUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E5870639401400,1
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = FavoritePresetsUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E5870639401400,1
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = FavoritesUpdateID Value = RINCON_000E5870639401400,1
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = ShareIndexLastError Value =
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = ShareIndexInProgress Value = 0
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = ShareListRefreshState Value = NOTRUN
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = ContainerUpdateIDs Value = Q:0,216
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectoryStateChange for ZonePlayer Master Bedroom: Var Name = SystemUpdateID Value = 222
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		GetVolumeLevel called for ZonePlayer = Master Bedroom with values Channel=Master and DeviceStatus =Online
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Master Bedroom with Trigger = Sonos Player Online
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Master Bedroom with ChangeType = DeviceStatusChanged and Changevalue = Online and SendDeviceTrigger = True
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		AlarmClock ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		ContentDirectory ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		RenderingControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		AvTransportCallback added for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		DevicePropertiesCallback added for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:21	 	Sonos		service = urn:tencent-com:serviceId:QPlay found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:GroupManagement found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ZoneGroupTopology found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SystemProperties found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:DeviceProperties found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:MusicServices found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		service = urn:upnp-org:serviceId:AlarmClock found for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		DirectConnect for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom added Image = /images/Sonos/Artwork/PlayerIcon_S3.png for HSRef = 4
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		DirectConnect for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom stored Icon at Sonos/Artwork/PlayerIcon_S3.png
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		DirectConnect for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom found IconURL = http://101.2.145.42:1400/img/icon-S3.png
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		DirectConnect called for Zone Master Bedroom with device name = uuid:RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 and Model = S3
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		SetAdministrativeState called for device - Master Bedroom and Active = True
                        Aug-05 07:08:20	 	Sonos		SetHSDeviceRefPlayer called for zone - Master Bedroom with HS Ref = 4
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		InitIO Called for Instance = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 found this plugin running on Linux = True
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		InitIO Called for Instance = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 and running on OS = Unix
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 found HS running on Linux = True
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 found CurrentAppPath = /usr/HomeSeer
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Info		Plugin Sonos with instance RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:42826
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		AddInstance called with InstanceName = RINCON_000E587A8BA001400
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		CreateSonosControllers: found 3 Device Codes
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices found Zone Name = Living Room
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices: looking for Living Room in ZoneInfo and Refresh = False
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices found Zone Name = Master Bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices: looking for Master Bedroom in ZoneInfo and Refresh = False
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices found Zone Name =
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		BuildHSSonosDevices: looking for in ZoneInfo and Refresh = False
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers - Discovery succeeded: 3 ZonePlayer(s) found.
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers for zoneplayer = Living Room found IconURL = http://101.2.145.41:1400/img/icon-S3.png
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers found Zone Name = Living Room and Stored in ZoneInfo at Index = 2 with UDN = uuid:RINCON_000E5870639401400 Friendly Name = 101.2.145.41 - Sonos PLAY:3 and Icon = masterbedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom found IconURL = http://101.2.145.42:1400/img/icon-S3.png
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers found Zone Name = Master Bedroom and Stored in ZoneInfo at Index = 1 with UDN = uuid:RINCON_000E587A8BA001400 Friendly Name = 101.2.145.42 - Sonos PLAY:3 and Icon = bedroom
                        Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers for zoneplayer = found IconURL = http://101.2.145.43:1400/img/icon-S5.png
                        [COLOR="Red"]Aug-05 07:08:19	 	Sonos Error	Error in FindZonePlayers while getting ZoneAttributes with error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://101.2.145.43:1400/xml/DeviceProperties1.xml while perparing to send Action = GetZoneAttributes for URI = http://101.2.145.43:1400/DeviceProperties/Control and Request = with error = The object was used after being disposed.[/COLOR]
                        Aug-05 07:08:18	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers - Discovery succeeded: 4 ZonePlayer(s) found.
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	TTS		Speak: ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	Sonos		SpeakIn called for Device = 100, Text = Welcome to Home-Seer, Wait=True, Host =
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	Startup		Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	Startup		Start up complete.
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	Startup		HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                        Aug-05 07:07:44	 	Startup		Starting Event Scheduler...
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 0.0.0.0 and LocalIPPort = 0
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 101.2.145.201 and LocalIPPort = 0
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 101.2.145.201 and HostIPPort = 40314
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 101.2.145.201
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 0.0.0.0 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTS-Master
                        Aug-05 07:07:38	 	Sonos		BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = Whole House
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Sonos		InitializeSonosDevices found MasterHSDeviceRef in the inifile. MasterHSDeviceRef = 3
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Sonos		Initializing Sonos Devices
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	HSTouch Server	Server started on port 10200
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Startup		Running the startup script Startup.vb
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Startup		Starting DDNS service...
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Startup		Updater services starting...
                        Aug-05 07:07:37	 	Web Server	Web Server authorized local login successful from: 101.2.145.80 User: default
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Database	Opening (Mode=Read/Write) up HomeSeer Energy database /usr/HomeSeer/Data/Energy/Energy.hsd
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Speech		Listening for remote speaker connections on port 10401
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Startup		Initializing Speaker Client Interface
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Startup		Start automation engine...
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Web Server	Web Server started on port 80
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Web Server	UPNP Discovery started
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Web Server	Local IP address is: 101.2.145.201
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Plug-In		Finished initializing plug-in Sonos
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		Sonos Plugin Initialized
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and FileName = Sonos.ini
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		Registered SpeakerProxy
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 400
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		ReadIniFile called
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		InitIO Called for Instance =
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = found this plugin running on Linux = True
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		InitIO Called for Instance = and running on OS = Unix
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = found HS running on Linux = True
                        Aug-05 07:07:36	 	Sonos		InitIO for Instance = found CurrentAppPath = /usr/HomeSeer
                        Aug-05 07:07:35	 	Info		Plugin Sonos has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:42768
                        I'll post an update once the system has run for a while (probably this eve or tomorrow).
                        Attached Files
                        Best regards,
                        -Mark-

Comment

24hrs and no new error messages (or warnings)! I'll continue to monitor this and let you know if anything new crops up.
                          Best regards,
                          -Mark-

Comment

Ok, another 24hrs and everything is running fine - no new errors!

I just restarted HS and see this error still, but that's the only issue:
                            Code:
                            Aug-07 07:47:42	 	Sonos	FindZonePlayers for zoneplayer = found IconURL = http://101.2.145.42:1400/img/icon-S3.png
                            [COLOR="Red"]Aug-07 07:47:42	 	Sonos Error	Error in FindZonePlayers while getting ZoneAttributes with error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://101.2.145.42:1400/xml/DeviceProperties1.xml while perparing to send Action = GetZoneAttributes for URI = http://101.2.145.42:1400/DeviceProperties/Control and Request = with error = The object was used after being disposed.[/COLOR]
                            Aug-07 07:47:42	 	Sonos	FindZonePlayers - Discovery succeeded: 4 ZonePlayer(s) found.
                            Aug-07 07:47:08	 	TTS	Speak: ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                            BTW, I noticed the pi is finding 4 players in my system, however I only have 3. Is it counting the bridge as a player too or is this an error?
                            Best regards,
                            -Mark-

Comment

Where can I find info on the feature for this plugin?
                              Hector
                              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Playbar - TV Playing

EDIT: Never mind. For some reason the Playbar devices weren't updating properly. After restarting the Playbar, it is working again as it did before on the 3.0.0.x versions. Sorry for the false alarm.

I just switched over from 3.0.0.21 to 3.1.0.9 and I can't seem to find a way to know when the Playbar is playing the TV input. The Player device shows "Stopped Unknown" when the TV is playing, State device shows "Stopped" as well.

Previously on the 3.0.0.x versions, I was able to trigger events when the TV started playing using the folowing triggers and conditions:

IF Sonos trigger - Sonos Player Start Playing for player - <PlaybarName>
                                AND IF Sonos Condition - hasTrack = RINCON_XXXXXXXXX for player - <PlaybarName>

OR IF Sonos trigger - Sonos Track Change for player - <PlaybarName>
                                AND IF Sonos Condition - hasTrack = RINCON_XXXXXXXXX for player - <PlaybarName>

But this no longer triggers now since the player shows stopped when playing TV. And also, the condition won't work now either since the Track device shows "No Track".

Is there a way to trigger events when the Playbar is playing the TV input on the new version?
                                Last edited by teladog01; November 18, 2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X