Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperihome support

...or the lack thereof..

Does anyone have a channel to Imperihome support? In exporting my configuration from my phone to my tablet, the import works without issue. However, if I close Imperihome and try to restart it, it asks for a username/password. For the life of me, I can't get it to log in.
    I can log into my account on the site and submit a password reset, but that's it. I never get any email to do anything. I've submitted a couple of tickets, but nothing is returned.
    Is anyone home over there?

Are there others who are experiencing issues with IH?

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

I gave up completely on Imperihome about a month ago after having nothing but problems keeping it running. Recently installed HSBuddy and never looked back. It is not as full-featured as IH, but it works for me every time.

Comment

I mean I like it and up until my latest Android update, everything worked fine. However, my cameras don't automatically update on my camera screen unless I go into each camera individually. I did have it setup on my tablet, but had to reset the Tab3 since it was soooo slow.. I can bring up my project as I mentioned and with the Tab3 (Android 4xx), the camera works just fine. But should I close the app, I'm out of luck opening it again since it wants a username and password - which I enter, but apparently logging in fails.

Such a disappointment!

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I have recently reported a couple of bugs to support@imperihome.com, they answered and asked for more details. No fix yet, but at least I got an answer.

Comment

Yes, well the ticket acknowledgement came from there. So I just replied now and will wait to see what happens.

An issue started with the latest Android 7 update. After doing so, when I go to my page with two cameras defined, IH states that it fails to update the camera image. But if I click on the image, it goes to the individual camera and updates fine. On my Tab3 which I imported the project on running an older version, it works fine.

Have you seen this?

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
            Recently installed HSBuddy and never looked back. It is not as full-featured as IH, but it works for me every time.
            Is HSBuddy a Homeseer product or 3rd party? Does it appear secure? Is it better than the IOS HSTouch standard offering?

Comment

The plugin was developed by Spud to interface HS to Imperihome (3rd party application). I have had good luck with it and it has been very reliable. However, 4 days of worth of tickets and emails to IH and no reply...

Robert

Comment

Thanks Robert. I have edited my question for better clarity. I was asking about HSbuddy

Comment

http://hsbuddy.avglabs.net/

HSBuddy works through the JSON API for MyHomeSeer (or connects locally if you are on the same subnet with your phone. Take a look and see if it looks like something that would work for you. I really like it personally.

Comment

Working...
                  X