Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myhs.homeseer.com down again? (MyHS Service Status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhs.homeseer.com down again? (MyHS Service Status)

NOTE: As of 5/1/2018 we now have a new service for system status so this thread will not be updated for server status.
    You can subscribe to outage notifications and see server status at:

http://status.homeseer.com
    Last edited by rjh; May 1, 2018, 09:52 AM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

MyHS Status

https://status.homeseer.com is live with ability to subscribe to updates.

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post
      https://status.homeseer.com is live with ability to subscribe to updates.

Comment

John,

Once you have confirmed your subscription, you can click 'Manage Subscription'

From there you can sub to the services you desire.

Comment

This is AWESEOME. I signed up for notifications, but I never got a verification e-mail. Is it possible that certain domains are being blocked (again)?
          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Maybe try it again. We use a third party service for the monitoring so we do not control how the emails are sent, its not dependent on our email servers.

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
            This is AWESEOME. I signed up for notifications, but I never got a verification e-mail. Is it possible that certain domains are being blocked (again)?

Comment

This is fantastic...

Really appreciate this!

Robert
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                Maybe try it again. We use a third party service for the monitoring so we do not control how the emails are sent, its not dependent on our email servers.
                Tried again. No dice.

Has anyone else been successful in signing up for updates?

Comment

Can you try a different email?

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
                  Tried again. No dice.

Has anyone else been successful in signing up for updates?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Can you try a different email?
                    GMail address worked. Not sure why my primary PacBell did not. It's hosted at Yahoo, as is much of AT&Ts legacy mail.

Comment

I have submitted my email several times (att.net) but never got a return confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by prnorton View Post
                        I have submitted my email several times (att.net) but never got a return confirmation
                        Phil, are you still having an issue with getting your account confirmed? You can PM me your email if you wish and I can investigate.

Comment

Phil, are you still having an issue with getting your account confirmed? You can PM me your email if you wish and I can investigate.
                          Just sent you a PM. Thanks.

Comment

I am currently aware of ATT.net blacklisting an email server that our status page company uses. They are working with ATT to get it fixed. They have stopped using that email server in hopes to eliminate this issue. I recommend trying again if you had issues previously.

If you would like to provide your domain, I can ping them to see if they were blacklisted by your mail service as well.

I will post back any updates.

Comment

I am currently aware of ATT.net blacklisting an email server that our status page company uses. They are working with ATT to get it fixed. They have stopped using that email server in hopes to eliminate this issue. I recommend trying again if you had issues previously.

If you would like to provide your domain, I can ping them to see if they were blacklisted by your mail service as well.

I will post back any updates.
                              pacbell.net

Comment

Working...
                              X