Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would unplug everything on the garage circuit and retest the iolinc, and then plug things back in one by one until the iolinc stops working. you can pull the set btn on insteon devices to disable them completely.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      I would unplug everything on the garage circuit and retest the iolinc, and then plug things back in one by one until the iolinc stops working. you can pull the set btn on insteon devices to disable them completely.

Just did that. ALL electronics were disconnected in garage. except the A/C furnace which is hard wired, but i think it's on its own circuit anyway.

the IOlinc works if placed on the same outlet as the other remote switch. (it works with or without the remote on/off switch in place)

None of the other outlets in the garage works. this is so weird.

I bought a new IOlinc today too, same thing as the old one. it's definitely something not quite right in the garage.

maybe the Hub is more picky??

Comment

can you connect the hub to the garage as a test. just run an extension cord from the hub to the garage and retest
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X