Must have UPB for HS3 - Now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone installed this yet?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
      Has anyone installed this yet?
      odd... this thread was pretty chatty a few days ago before we released the beta... must be folks are on vacations!
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I need the UPB plugin for HS3 and yes my understanding when buying HS3 was it was going to be included in Pro like it is in HS2. Please add my name to the want USB list!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
          I need the UPB plugin for HS3 and yes my understanding when buying HS3 was it was going to be included in Pro like it is in HS2. Please add my name to the want USB list!
          See post#27!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            See post#27!
            Rupp - you might want to glance at the release notes...
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              Rupp - you might want to glance at the release notes...
              I've read them. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                I've read them. What's up?
                He wants the USB version. The release notes are for the RS-232 version.
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

My interpretation is that he has a typo in his post, and that he wanted UPB, not USB. Could be wrong.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                  Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                  Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                    My interpretation is that he has a typo in his post, and that he wanted UPB, not USB. Could be wrong.
                    Me too but we will only know when the poster confirms.

Comment

I though Ricky's post with "USB" was a typo too. Guess we'll need to hear back from him to be sure.

Nevertheless... We're only doing the port from HS2 to HS3 and that port supports the serial protocol. That can include USB PIMs that are virtual COM devices. However, we don't support the USB HID versions; as I recall, the Simply Automated USB PIM falls into that category.

Comment

Sorry, the USB in last sentence was a typo. I want the UPB plugin and I am using a COM powerline interface from simply automated. I have installed the plug in, but it is not allowing me to assign a com port for some reason. Instead there is a "N/A" in the com box of the plug in. The status of the plug in is listed as "okay". Just to be clear I want a rs232 version for the plugin not USB. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                          Sorry, the USB in last sentence was a typo. I want the UPB plugin and I am using a COM powerline interface from simply automated. I have installed the plug in, but it is not allowing me to assign a com port for some reason. Instead there is a "N/A" in the com box of the plug in. The status of the plug in is listed as "okay". Just to be clear I want a rs232 version for the plugin not USB. Thanks
                          I'm not familiar with the plug-in (never used it myself) but try this: Navigate to Plug-Ins/UPB and check the flyout menu. I'm guessing the COM port setting is on the page that's accessible from that menu.

Comment

Working...
                          X