Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora for Squeezebox

Hi,

i wanted to know if the standard plugin supports pandora?

if so how do i make it work?

thanks
    Raptor
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

If Pandora is enabled in your squeezebox server, the plugin will detect it and add it as a music library. HS3 media supports multiple libraries and the plugin creates one for the local music, one for Pandora if included in LMS, one for Spotify if included in LMS, multiple for the radios, etc.... You can see all of these from the plug-in player music page (in combobox) and of course control it via the media APIs, start Pandaro via favorites, entries in your playlist, or web page.

Unfortunately and if that is what your were looking for, the current HSTouch media browser does not support this (nor ready for prime time). I created a bugzilla for this and other related HSTouch issues a while back.

Comment

How would i set a Pandora favorite as playing from an event then?
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

You have multiple choices to play, add or insert items into the current playlist. If you saved (in LMS) a Pandora channel as a favorite for example, you can use the plug-in action "SqueezeBox player current playlist" with the Play Playlist option to play that item. In the attached screenshot you can see the different libraries from which I can select on my system Favority being one of them. Another option instead of using the option "PLay Playlist" is to use the "Play Library Entry" to pick a song in one one of the libraries. The options drop down includes other options to manage the current playlist. Give this a try.
        Attached Files

Comment

Worked like a charm thanks!!!

the party button is now a thing!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X