SQLite Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQLite Error

Hi, I just downloaded this plugin today to give it a try. But I get the following error in the log and the plugin does not work:
    Jul-02 16:00:05 Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.102.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Any ideas on how to fix it?

I tried copying the SQL dlls from the bin\yamaha director into the HS3 root directory but that then generated a whole bunch of errors for other plugins.

Marty
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Hi Marty. What platform are you running HS3 on? I'm having some comparability issues with Linux and non-intel platforms right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Ok....fixed it.

I removed the SQL dlls from the HS3 root folder.

One plugin (mcsXap) didn't like that. But I checked the .config file of the mcsXap plugin and there was a line pointing to a \bin\mcsXap directory that didn't exist. Moving the SQL dlls from the root directory to the newly created \bin\mcsXap directory keep the plugin happy.

So I guess the issue was different versions on the SQL dlls.

Hope this helps others that might run into the same problem.

Cheers, Marty.

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
        Hi Marty. What platform are you running HS3 on? I'm having some comparability issues with Linux and non-intel platforms right now.
        HS3 Pro on Windows 10.

Comment

If that's the case then it's not the issue I'm referring to. Some other plugin has left SQLite DLL files in the HomeSeer root folder.

Try renaming them or moving them somewhere (where you can move them back if they break another plugin).

You'll need to shutdown HS3 (or just all your other plugins) to do this.

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Thanks Gaz. Got it sorted as above and per your advice. Just playing with the plugin now. All going well I'll purchase the plugin in the next few weeks.
            Cheers, Marty.

Comment

Take all the time you need and please report any bugs or feature requests.

Comment

Working...
              X