Critical:Plugin disconnected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical:Plugin disconnected.

Purchased Yamaha plugin 3.3.6389.22764, getting Critical:Plugin disconnected.

Current version is: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.318

What is the issue? Purchased the plugin thinking that not paying for it was the issue prior to purchase... I was wrong. Thanks

Does the log show an error trying to find SQLite.Interop.dll?

I'm having some challenges with the Zee. Not owning one myself is presenting some challenges.

I'm in touch with HST to try and get the issue resolved asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Jul-08 5:01:33 PM Info Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
      Jul-08 5:01:33 PM Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: SQLite.Interop.dll
      Jul-08 5:01:31 PM Info Plugin Yamaha has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:45484
      Jul-08 5:01:29 PM Warning I/O interface Yamaha is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

The IP address is wrong but can't get into the module long enough to change it.

Comment

If you fell up to it, this could be a quick fix for you.

Replace <hs3 root>/bin/HSPI_YAMAHA/libSQLite.Interop.so with the version in the attached ZIP file and try to start the plugin again.
        Attached Files
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

willing to try

Can you give me a little more help on replacing the file. Happy to try, just new to HST. Thanks

Comment

Are you comfortable with accessing your Zee over an ssh connection and them using the Linux command line to move files around?

You will need the username and password you created when you set up your Zee in order to access the ssh shell.

You can then use a tool like WinSCP in order to copy the file from your Windows PC to the Zee.

If you're not certain about how to do this, then I advise against it. It can be time consuming and potentially damage the rest of your HS3 installation.

Comment

Will pass. Thanks

as above.

Comment

Same Problem, Slightly different circumstance

I am trying to get this plugin working for a client and am having the same issue. However, I am running into the problem that I cannot copy the file that you provided because the existing file is protected and I am not sure how to unprotect it so I can copy your file into that folder. Any help you could render would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It is an HometrollerSEL running HS3 Standard 3.0.0.318 (Linux)

If you need any additional info please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X