Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yamaha plug in

Hi,

I tried installing the Yamaha plug-in on two different Hometroller SEL controllers and I get the following error in my log and the plug-in doesnt show up in my plug-in manager:

Jun-23 3:24:13 PM*ErrorExamining properties on plugin (2) HSPI_YAMAHA.exe: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

My system info is as followings:

Current Date/Time: 6/23/2017 3:46:06 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.318
    Linux version: Linux hometrollerSEL 3.16.0-031600-generic #201408031935 SMP Sun Aug 3 23:56:17 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 3 Hours 28 Minutes 35 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.10
    Number of Devices: 173
    Number of Events: 48
    Available Threads: 193

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.56: DSC Security
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.28: MediaController
    3.0.0.70: weatherXML
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

This looks like it might be a path issue on Linux and the plugin can't find all its supporting files

I'll get it fixed asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

There's a new version in the updater that should now work correctly on Linux. Can you download and test please?
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hi - I was going to try this but got; "Error downloading file: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." from the downloader.

OK - I waited 10 minutes and tried again - this time OK.
          Last edited by IanIreland; June 28, 2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Did you click the "Update Listing" button on the updater screen? You should be trying to install version 3.2.6388.23596

Comment

OK - have the plugin installed but can't get it to control the amp.
              I have a CX-A5000. I know it can be controlled as I have an app on my phone!
              The plugin has set up various devices.
              I am trying to change the input but nothing happens.
              The log shows;
              Jun-28 15:33:05
              Yamaha
              Connection status for Yamaha Yamaha Amplifier: DisconnectedByHost
              Jun-28 15:32:49
              Yamaha Error
              Ignoring command, amplifier is AutoReconnecting
              Jun-28 15:32:49
              Yamaha Debug
              SetIOMulti: Received CAPI for 935 command : 13961
              Jun-28 15:32:42
              Yamaha

Comment

Do you have any other applications or remote control device talking to the amplifier using the same port 50000? I've noticed if there is another application (iRule for instance, or the Android/iPhone app) then you get these disconnects.

Once you see a

Connection status for Yamaha Yamaha Amplifier: Connected

message in the log all the control should work. Also, remember many commands only work when the amp is not in standby.

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                  Do you have any other applications or remote control device talking to the amplifier using the same port 50000? I've noticed if there is another application (iRule for instance, or the Android/iPhone app) then you get these disconnects.

Once you see a

Connection status for Yamaha Yamaha Amplifier: Connected

message in the log all the control should work. Also, remember many commands only work when the amp is not in standby.
                  I had been using an Android tablet so have turned that off, restarted the amp, restarted HS.
                  It says disconnected so I hit the enable button;

Jun-28 16:00:15
                  Info
                  Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
                  Jun-28 15:59:37
                  Error
                  Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Yamaha:The delegate must have only one target.
                  Yamaha Error
                  System.ArgumentException: The delegate must have only one target. at YamahaRemote.EventDrivenTCPClient.delConnectionStatusChanged .BeginInvoke(EventDrivenTCPClient sender, ConnectionStatus status, AsyncCallback callback, Object object) at YamahaRemote.EventDrivenTCPClient.set_ConnectionState(Connec tionStatus value) at YamahaRemote.EventDrivenTCPClient.Connect() at YamahaRemote.Remote.Connect() at HSPI_YAMAHA.HSPI.AmpConfig.Connect() at HSPI_YAMAHA.HSPI.AmpConfig.Initialise() at HSPI_YAMAHA.HSPI.AmpConfig.Enable()
                  Yamaha
                  Connecting to Yamaha Yamaha Amplifier
                  Yamaha Debug
                  Root control received : 5
                  Yamaha Debug
                  SetIOMulti: Received CAPI for 930 command : 5
                  Device Control
                  Device: Yamaha Yamaha Amplifier to Enable (5) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                  Jun-28 15:59:28
                  Web Server
                  Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.1.11 User: Ian
                  Jun-28 15:59:26
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:59:03
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:58:40
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:58:16
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:57:53
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:57:30
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:57:07
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:56:44
                  Yamaha
                  Jun-28 15:56:21
                  Yamaha

Comment

A bug left in from debugging meant the plugin was trying to connect to my amp at home and not yours

The new version in the updater should solve this problem. Apologies.

Comment

Hi,

I'm only getting version 3.3.6389.22764 to download from the manager list. I've clicked on "Update Listing" several times that is the only version that comes up.

I've installed and I get the following message in the plug- in Status column:
                      CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected

In the logs I get the following:
                      Jun-29 9:59:45 PM Info Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
                      Jun-29 9:59:45 PM Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: SQLite.Interop.dll

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                        A bug left in from debugging meant the plugin was trying to connect to my amp at home and not yours

The new version in the updater should solve this problem. Apologies.
                        That's the sort of thing I did when I tried my hand at coding! Luckily for all I gave up so others could do it better!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by huntley1 View Post
                          Hi,

I'm only getting version 3.3.6389.22764 to download from the manager list. I've clicked on "Update Listing" several times that is the only version that comes up.

I've installed and I get the following message in the plug- in Status column:
                          CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected

In the logs I get the following:
                          Jun-29 9:59:45 PM Info Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
                          Jun-29 9:59:45 PM Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: SQLite.Interop.dll
                          Ah Linux is a fickle mistress. It may be that you're running a 32-bit version of Linux rather than 64-bit.

Can I ask you to:

Stop the plugin if running
                          Replace the file libSQLite.Interop.so in the <homeser>/bin/HSPI_YAMAHA directory with the one in the attached ZIP file
                          Restart the plugin

This is a 32-bit library that I hope solves the problem
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I just bought the plugin but something is not working properly. I have a Yamaha RX-a810, so I tried the a830 but that didnt work! It stays on disabled and I can enable it in the plugin but not in the device management. Any idea's?

update:
                            I just removed the plugin and all Yamaha op plugin related stuff I could find in the homeseer folder, reinstalled the plugin and added my amplifier and yes! A little green bulb told me the amp was online! And the rest just doesn't work... I can't turn off my amp, turn the volume up, set an input channel, nothing! Please folks I need some help here!

If this thing is not working I will ask for a refund, but I'd rather see a solution!

Kind regards

Richard

Comment

Working...
                            X