Plugin Installation Issue on HS3 SEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Installation Issue on HS3 SEL

I'm having some trouble installing the Yamaha plugin on the HS3 SEL (Linux). It says it installs fine from the available plugins section, but then does not show up in the list of installed plugins, so I can't "uninstall it". I've also tried restarting the HS3. I'm wondering if the plugin is corrupt?

Looking in the logs, I am seeing: Examining properties on plugin (2) HSPI_YAMAHA.exe: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

HS3 Standard (SEL) Edition 3.0.0.318 (Linux)

I've been using the beta but want to move to the official version now.

Hi royf, Linux support should now be up and working correctly. Can you download the latest version form the updater and let me know please?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

A quick update royf, please make sure you're running v3.3.x.x - the previous version had a communications bug.
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

beerygaz, I just tried, using version "3.3.6389.22764". This time installation was successful. I'm now having an error after the plugin is started in the plugin status page:

CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.

This is from the logs:
        Info Plugin Yamaha with instance: has disconnected
        Yamaha Error Error Initialising amplifiers: SQLite.Interop.dll
        Info Plugin Yamaha has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:36226
        Also, I don't get the option to manage the plugin in the plugins dropdown, so I can't really set the IP address of my receiver.

Comment

Working...
        X