Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StackOverflowException

Hi guys,

My HS3 was working like a charm, with the normal HS3 glitches untill January 1st.
    Since yesterday, my Arduino plugin 1.0.0.99 stopped working with the error: WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Arduino Plugin - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    When I was digging into this problems, it looks like the plugin stopped working with a StackOverflowException error. Whatever I do....nothing is solving the issue, I even put back my backup and tried to upgrade to version 1.0.0.131 (I know I did not update my Arduino .ino yet) but the error is still there and I can not get my plugin to work anymore!

Any ideas on this would be helpfull!

Updating the .NET enviroment and rebooting the system did solve the trick. Still don't understand this was suddenly giving problems though :-(

Comment

I have seen this on some of my other installed plugins and a restart normally fixes it. I can not say I can fix it as Homeseer will not restart the plugins without a restart and I dont know what is causing it. This is also the only report of this I have had.
      The latest Arduino plugin uses less memory as I rewrote some of the code so it might be worth updating If you would like to.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Planning to do the upgrade ASAP, but updating the Ethernet Arduino, will be a small hassle because it is build in into my CV installation.

Comment

Working...
        X