Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Vista Alarm plugin v3.0.0.40 Beta (for Windows & Linux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for working on this. Yes it is mainly HStouch that I use not necessarily the web interface. I really use HStouch as an alarm panel replacement so having it match the panel as close as possible is highly desired.

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
      Thank you for working on this. Yes it is mainly HStouch that I use not necessarily the web interface. I really use HStouch as an alarm panel replacement so having it match the panel as close as possible is highly desired.
      thanks for the feedback. I didn't realize hstouch didn't honor html formatting in a device string.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes you are correct. I have issues with this with other plugins as well. I appreciate your continued support with this plugin

Comment

Yes you are correct. I have issues with this with other plugins as well. I appreciate your continued support with this plugin
          i posted 3.0.0.29 in the beta section. give it a try
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I will give it a try, thanks so much

Comment

Formatting issue is confirmed as fixed

Thanks for the fast turn around

Comment

Could you post a screenshot of your HSTouch Keypad?
                I have been meaning to do this but never got to it.
                DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                  I can confirm the behavior reported by @aaron. Observed when setting up my system a year ago; never got around to reporting it.

Field *197 enables the countdown display. When this field is 0, the countdown isn't displayed and the System Status and Partition 1 Status devices change immediately upon arming (start of countdown). But when *197 is 1, for modes Armed-Stay, Night-Stay and Armed-Instant, both devices display "Disarmed-Ready" until the countdown expires. For Armed-Away and Armed-Maximum, the devices change state at the start of the countdown, just like when the field is zero.

I'd wager that you'll see the same if you set your *197 to 1...
                  Haha! You are correct! I disabled field *197 and it works like I said I preferred. So now homeseer does change the status as soon as I arm in stay/instant mode! Thank you for this!

But, I still feel this is a bug. Why should we have to disable the countdown for this feature to work? And why does it ONLY effect stay/instant modes? Why does away work regardless?

Comment

VISTA Alarm BETA 3.0.0.37 download fails 404

I attempted to install the BETA version from the Beta section via the HS3 Interfaces and Add Ons plugin update web page.

Several attempts failed.

Is there a problem with the download site, or is there another location where this version can be downloaded from?

Thanks!

Dec-06 11:52:18 PM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error

Dec-06 11:52:18 PM Updater Error downloading package HSPI_VistaAlarm.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Dec-06 11:52:17 PM Updater Downloading update: Vista Alarm

Dec-06 11:52:17 PM Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

Originally posted by SteveN1 View Post
                      I attempted to install the BETA version from the Beta section via the HS3 Interfaces and Add Ons plugin update web page.

Several attempts failed.

Is there a problem with the download site, or is there another location where this version can be downloaded from?

Thanks!

Dec-06 11:52:18 PM Updater Error saving the downloaded file: error

Dec-06 11:52:18 PM Updater Error downloading package HSPI_VistaAlarm.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Dec-06 11:52:17 PM Updater Downloading update: Vista Alarm

Dec-06 11:52:17 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                      please try again via the updater. the download file was missing
                      Last edited by mnsandler; December 7, 2017, 01:31 PM.
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                        please try again via the updater. i download file was missing
                        Thank you! Downloaded and installed fine. Now on to configure it!
                        Steve

Comment

No longer available?

Hi,

Trying to update the previous beta I have but do not see Vista Alarm in the list of beta plugins in HS3. I did update the several times but it does not show up. Is there alternative download link?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                            I can confirm the behavior reported by @aaron. Observed when setting up my system a year ago; never got around to reporting it.

Field *197 enables the countdown display. When this field is 0, the countdown isn't displayed and the System Status and Partition 1 Status devices change immediately upon arming (start of countdown). But when *197 is 1, for modes Armed-Stay, Night-Stay and Armed-Instant, both devices display "Disarmed-Ready" until the countdown expires. For Armed-Away and Armed-Maximum, the devices change state at the start of the countdown, just like when the field is zero.

I'd wager that you'll see the same if you set your *197 to 1...
                            Thanks zwolfpack. I can also confirm settings option 197 to 0 fixes the issue.

mnsandler: any chance we can get this fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                              Thanks zwolfpack. I can also confirm settings option 197 to 0 fixes the issue.

mnsandler: any chance we can get this fixed?
                              i don't understand what you are requesting. the plugin doesn't do any programming on the panel
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

There is a small inconsistency in how the plugin handles state change of the status devices when the countdown is enabled (*197 set to 1).

With countdown enabled,
                                • When arming to states Armed-Stay, Night-Stay, Armed-Instant, the devices display "Disarmed-Ready" while counting down and switch to the requested armed state when the countdown expires.
                                • When arming to states Armed-Away and Armed-Maximum,the devices change state to the requested armed state immediately upon arming, thus they display the armed state during the countdown.

With countdown disabled, the devices change state to the requested armed state immediately upon arming for all modes.

As I'm typically not paying attention to the devices during the countdown (and only use the Armed-Away mode anyhow), it doesn't bother me...

Comment

Working...
                                X