No announcement yet.

Advanced Settings page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you are not logging in as admin... Check your HS settings to make sure your the admin user is set to the local subnet.

Comment

Originally posted by sbessel
      Looks like you are not logging in as admin... Check your HS settings to make sure your the admin user is set to the local subnet.
      Nyet, but good suggestion! I check and it is set to login as default user when on local subnet, and the default user is set for admin privledges. Even tried creating a new user w/admin priv. and logging in under that account. Nyet, again.

Again, thank you so much for all the help.

PS - now I have very little hair left, I hope I figure this out before I need plugs

Comment

I took out the admin checks in the latest version. I will send that to Rick for inclusion into the updater tomorrow (Monday). Sorry for the problems.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by wegienka
          I took out the admin checks in the latest version. I will send that to Rick for inclusion into the updater tomorrow (Monday). Sorry for the problems.
          Alan,
          So you think this is the cause of my problems?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Let me know once you load 1.0.6.

Alan

Comment

Alan,

YOU
              ARE
              THE
              MAN!

I can finally access the advanced menus in 1.0.6. Thanks.
              Karl

Comment

What other changes were done with version 1.0.6?

Comment

1.0.6 was fixed two bugs:

- Removed admin check that was prohibiting the proper display of thermostat capabilities
                  - Fixed a bug related to the selection of 55 F temperatures

Comment

I updated to the version 1.6.0 and now the "apply" button is always grayed-out. No matter what I change, I can never press the "apply" button. I also cant get the device for reporting the temperature to work.

Judd

Comment

Judd,
                      The apply button does not do anything and I need to remove it. Using the Windows interface, you can make all your changes and press OK when done. Please note that most of my efforts have gone into working on the HTML interface since that is the wat the product is going.

Tell me more about what you are doing with the external temperature device. Are you setting it up with the Windows or HTML interface? What is the source of the tempature? I've verified that the capability is working in 1.0.6, at least on my system.

Alan

Comment

Working...
                      X