Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is on the list...I have a few things to do getting my HS3 system up and running first.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by rycil View Post
      Hi,

I have received last weekend the RGBW bulbs with the Wifi controler V3. It works great (even if I struggled a little bit to include the controler in my Home Wifi).

The bulbs make a powerful white light, I am really impressed !
      The RGB part is fun to create warm atmosphere.

The IOS application is good but it will be better to manage the bulbs from Homeseer with predefined scenario, as it is not easy to retreive the last configuration.

I am looking forward to any further information and still ready to help testing.

Thank you.
      Originally posted by jeff_lawes View Post
      Great little app. Looking forward to the v3 version so I can control my RGBW lights
      Originally posted by Mario from Spain View Post
      Hi Jon.

I just received a RGBW LED Strip (this one: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5M-50...201427607.html) and it's working fine with my v3.0 wireless bridge. I did some basic tests with the IP/Serial Plugin using the commands in the API description and it's working fine.

Do you thing when your plugin is updated to work with the V3 bridge should it work also with this LED Strip as the same time as with the RGBW Bulbs?
      FYI, A Homeseer 2 & Homeseer 3 version to operate the RGBW lamps has been written which is similar to the existing RGB and White application. It is currently being tested by another user.
      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

This is a very good news. Unfortunately, I am on leave this weekend but will definitely test it early next week when it will be available for download.

Thanks again !

Comment

There is now a RGBW lamp version of the client available for both Homeseer 2 and Homeseer 3. As always, you can download it from my site.
          Jon

Comment

Tried out the new RGBW version last night and it works great. Its nice to have these lights included in my events.

thanks heaps

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_lawes View Post
              Tried out the new RGBW version last night and it works great. Its nice to have these lights included in my events.

thanks heaps
              Thanks,

Very stormy here at the moment (winds gusting 70mph /112km/h) and had a short power cut. Even though the RGBW lamp was off when it happened, it came on green when the power was restored. I thought these lamps were set to remember their last setting?
              Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I would like to say thank you for your job as I am able now to make some ambience scenarios.

It works really great.

Do you know if there is any dev somewhere in HSTouch to control the lights with RGB circle or cursors?

Thank you

Comment

Sorry, not that I know of.
                  Jon

Comment

How have the strip/tape lights worked out? Is anyone using them with this and also connected to a dimmer wall switch? I have an application where it may be nice in a tray ceiling.
                    Karl S
                    HS4Pro on Windows 10
                    1070 Devices
                    56 Z-Wave Nodes
                    104 Events
                    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Hi.

I am tempted by the milight strip controllers http://www.ebay.com/itm/301160820690...84.m1423.l2649

Has anyone tried these with the plugin?

They look like Marios but ?? :-)

Regards
                      Morten

Comment

Yes it should work. The 4 controllers are essentially the inside electronics of the standard 9W RGBW Mi-Light lamps. The plugin actually communicates with the Wi-Fi controller which then talks to the lamps and/or 4 zone controller interfaces.
                        Jon

Comment

Thanks. :-)

Comment

Just to let you know.

I bought it and play with it now. Its working fine.

Regards
                            Morten

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                              Just to let you know.

I bought it and play with it now. Its working fine.

Regards
                              Morten
                              Thanks for the info!
                              Jon

Comment

Just wonder how do you control it from the HS3? I have the RGB LED light program the Channel 1, Have follow all the step until the Event thing, Just don't know how and what should put? The EXE file works, I can change the light, on/off from the Jon00 software. But just not from HS3, can somebody post an example?

Comment

Working...
                                X