HS3 Touch Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Touch Question?

I am using the standard HS3 touch screens at the time and have my foscam ip camera showing correctly and it also does pan & tilt fine. What I wanted to do is add a couple of buttons to the foscam screen in hstouch to turn on ir leds and turn them off. I saw on youtube where macromark did something similar with foscam presets. I know the command strings for foscam cameras to turn ir leds on and off but not sure how to link the commands to the two new buttons like macromark did in his youtube video using two buttons to link to foscam preset commands. The video didn't show how this was setup and only showed a working demo of it. Help on this would be much appreciated..Thanks Much...Rick B.

You can create an Event using BlueIris actions to turn the IR on or off. Link the button(s) to the Event(s) to initiate the actions.

Bob

Comment

This here :https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1284296 may seem dated but may still apply. To be sure open up the default project in the designer and see if it's the same as your tablets. Then save as, and give it a name you like. Now you will have a new file to play with as you like. Remember to back up all the folders related to HSTouch so that you have something to fall back on when you make mistakes and or you could also reinstall and all files would be replaced.

I hope that helps.

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Was hoping to find out how you link the foscam command urls to the buttons in the homeseer designer? Will Blue Iris work with a Q-See dvr with hardwired cameras hooked to it and controlled via rs485 commands? Thanks again !!!!! Rick

Comment

Working...
        X