plugin updater not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin updater not working

Have had this for a while... Just haven't had time to look into it. But I can't get any plugin updates. Have restarted homeseer, done updates to homeseer, restarted computer, etc...

Any ideas? Is there a file that is corrupted I need to delete maybe?
    Attached Files

Is this Windows or Linux? Can the server otherwise reach outside hosts? Is the system found on find.homeseer.com?

From a command window,

ping www.homeseer.com

to see if it can resolve/reach the server.

Comment

Windows 10 system. No problems connecting to outside world. Pinging Homeseer.com from command prompt pings successfully.

Find.homeseer.com doesn't resolve in a web browser on the machine with homeseer.

Myhs.homeseer.com works from other computers, but not from the same computer as the homeseer itself...

Have tried turning the firewall off, but that didn't help.
      Last edited by raptorsss; October 21, 2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Resolved.

Your comments got me thinking. I was resolving some things, but not others... went to look at my network adapter settings, and I had two. Was going to create second network to use for the amazon buttons... anyways, for some reason, some things were using the one adapter that had internet connection... some things were using the other adapter that had no internet connection.

As soon as I disconnected and rebooted, everything worked.

Thanks for getting me thinking in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
        X