Control XBMC with your voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control XBMC with your voice

Here is a video (in french) showing how to control XBMC using the voice recognition feature of the Kinect plugin. Sorry for the poor audio quality.

for more details see this post

Spud, this is pretty awesome!
    Now with a more stable version of HS3 I will soon venture into the world of XBMC and Kinect with your plugins. Do you anticipate any changes with the new release of Gotham?
    I assume that you were the one doing the demo shown above .... cool Parisian accent!

Comment

Originally posted by bernieb View Post
      Spud, this is pretty awesome!
      Now with a more stable version of HS3 I will soon venture into the world of XBMC and Kinect with your plugins. Do you anticipate any changes with the new release of Gotham?
      I assume that you were the one doing the demo shown above .... cool Parisian accent!
      I haven't tested Gotham yet, but some users have, and they reported that the plugin was working fine with this new version. I don't think the plugin will need much change if any to fully support Gotham because from what I have read there is no major change in the API.

I wish I could do this kind of videos in english, but unfortunately my french accent make it very difficult for the kinect to recognize any command I'm trying to say in english

Comment

If I was a little further in my setup, I would offer to make a video in English for you, heck, I could also French with a Canadian accent but I am just getting started rebuilding a new box for HS3. It seems to be a little bit more stable now and will venture in. I surely plan to use both of your plugins ... XBMC/Kinect.

Comment

Working...
        X