Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi jon00 thanks for trying, will have a search round

Comment

Just to inform that I couldnt get the 'pvrosd' to work.

30.03.2013 20:42:56 XBMC {"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Can this list be of any help for more commands?

Comment

Hi Guys added set audio to post 12 above.

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to query for what player is the active player, and apply that as playerid, instead of statically supplying it? It seems this only works to a point; for instance, if I play music, then I play video, or start a video via the remote app, this script no longer works because the playerid evidently changes. I've tried to tinker with it but my knowledge of this JSON stuff is a bit limited still

EDIT: Actually, might have figured out a solution, testing now...
          Last edited by nikku; June 3, 2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

PHP Code:
            {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.GetActivePlayers","id":1
            that will return the currently active players (may need formatting) and returns something like the following:

PHP Code:
            {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":[{"playerid":1,"type":"video"}]} 
            HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I just started trying to migrate to using a tv tuner with XBMC for live TV. Has anyone seen a command that would start playing a certain TV channel?

Edit: I created a favorite for a certain channel and see now that it directs to: PlayMedia("pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/1.pvr")

Edit: Figured it out

Code:
              Case "<Channel>"
                      JsonStr="{""jsonrpc"":""2.0"",""id"":1,""method"":""Player.Open"",""params"": { ""item"": { ""file"": ""pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/1.pvr"" } }, ""id"": 1 }"
              Last edited by xxrzdxx; June 29, 2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

FYI, I have created an XBMC plugin for HS3: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1149

Comment

I know this post is a couple years old but I was hoping that someone might have some advice for me. I am using Jon's script to control Kodi 15.2 on an Android box (G-Box Q) and all the commands I tried work but there is a 4-6 sec. delay or lag. If I send the command via a browser it is instant. I am connected through ethernet. I tried port forwarding and different ports. If I use the script to control Kodi on another computer it works fine.
                  Any advice would be appreciated. Homeseer 2.0 win7.

Comment

Working...
                  X