X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted v0.4
    -------------

- PlcBus device status change logging

Each PlcBus device status change is logged to the HomeSeer event Log.
    If you don't want some device to be logged, you can use the "NO-LOG" checkbox in the HomeSeer device configuration page.

- New PlcBus Scene Device status string.

In addition to the On/Off scene status, PlcBus scene devices have a status string describing the recorded scene programming.
    Exemple status for scene D8:
    [255-D2] 28%
    [255-D3] 35%
    [255-D4] Off

If you add devices to the scene, the status string is updated with new devices.
    If you erase scene addresses from a module, scene status strings are also updated.

- PlcBus scene ON/OFF status is automatically set to OFF when one of the scene devices has a status different from the scene settings.

Exemple with the above scene definition:
    If I click Scene D8-ON, we get the following status:
    D8 On
    D2 Dim 28%
    D3 Dim 35%
    D4 Off
    If D2, D3 or D4 status is changed, for example if I switch ON D4, then Scene D8 status is set to Off.

- New Scene programming mode. Scene programming has never been easier !

If you create a PlcBus User HomeSeer Device, you get a new toggle button "Show Scene Prog" / "Hide Scene Prog"

If you click "Show Scene Prog", you will get new buttons on PlcBus devices.

Scene devices have 3 new buttons:
    "Add currently 'On' devices has On" --> This button adds all currently On devices to the scene, recording the ramp rate and dim level
    "Add currently 'On' devices has Off" --> This button adds all currently On devices to be switched Off when the scene is activated.
    "Remove currently 'On' devices" --> This button removes currently On devices from the scene.

Lamp and Appliance devices have one new button:
    "Erase all scenes Addresses" --> This removes the module from any scene programming.
    Last edited by stipus; April 4, 2014, 10:38 AM.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Ok i will make a test today or tomorrow!

Comment

Posted v0.5
        -------------

Bug fix with Lamp and Appliance status when switched On.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Posted v0.6
          -----------

Fixed a bug/crash if you tried to control a PlcBus device with no HouseCode / DeviceCode (such as A1) defined.

I tested the plugin under Linux/mono:
          - Control of a TCP/IP 1141 interface works, but control of a Serial/USB 1141 interface doesn't.
          --
          stipus

Comment

I fixed the Serial Port problem when the plugin runs under mono.
            I tested the plugin running on my iMac with HS3 Linux... and it works fine !

--

Any other feature you would like to see implemented ?
            --
            stipus

Comment

Posted v0.7 release candidate

- Misc 3-phase-mode bug fixes.
              - Scene programming bug-fixes.
              - New button "Remove currently 'On' devices" for scene devices.
              - New 'Error" status for scene, if you tried to add an existing scene device, with a different dim level or different status.

If you program scene D8 as D1 40% and D2 40%, then you cannot reprogram the scene D8 to D1 40% and D2 80% without first removing D2 from the scene. This is a limitation of the PlcBus protocol.

Have fun,

stipus
              --
              stipus

Comment

Hi Stipus, I upgrade to v0.7 but when I start HS3 again it's missing in plugin page. During the startup I got this: ~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_PLCBUS.exe Class: HSPI_PLCBUS.HSPI->
                Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                --
                Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I'm going to double-check this problem !
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                    I'm going to double-check this problem !
                    Thanks
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Problem is fixed in v0.8. Sorry for this !
                      --
                      stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                        Problem is fixed in v0.8. Sorry for this !
                        It was quickly fixed, I'm back on track. Many thanks Stipus.
                        --
                        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

ok i test!

Comment

Hi Stipus

thank you for the great effort to make plcbus working in Home seer 3 .

I started using your PLCBUS addon version 0.8 with HSPRO 3.0.0.55 ,
                            from scratch on a clean environment. windows 7 system 32bit.
                            Polling each module status works great however when i created a device with type House to use it to poll House code A , it does not do anything .
                            also you mention its doing auto polling every minute but that not work as well the button is configured to auto poll green.
                            this is what i see in the log :

Poll (303) by/from: CAPI Control Handler.

is this a problem related because i am using HSPRO 3.0.0.55 or a bug in my plcbus environment .

i would be happy if you can assist , if you need more details please let me know.

Thanks

Tzach

Comment

Hello,

Can you check the DEBUG checkbox in the PLCBUS plugin configuration ?

If you then check the Auto-Poll check-box in a PLCBUS house device, you should see every minute a GetOnlyOnIdPulse sent and received like the following for house code D:

PHP Code:
                              Sending: (255D1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False Plc
                              BusOK
                              :False
                              Sent
                              : (255D1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK
                              :True
                              Received
                              : (255D1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:True 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False Plc
                              BusOK
                              :False 
                              --
                              stipus

Comment

Thanks Stipus for the quick reply

I turned the debug mode on and this is what appear in my log, is this mean it is working ok according the log ?

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left">Apr-07 3:56:53 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) B1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:56:48 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:56:47 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Sent: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:56:47 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Sending: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:55:52 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:55:45 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:55:44 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Sent: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:55:44 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Sending: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:54:43 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:54:41 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Sent: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:54:41 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Sending: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:54:40 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> ConfigDevicePost[] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:54:13 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> ConfigDevice[] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:45 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> PostBackProc[] Page=[Configuration] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:44 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> PostBackProc[] Page=[Configuration] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:41 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> PostBackProc[] Page=[Configuration] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:39 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> PostBackProc[] Page=[Configuration] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:39 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Received: (209) A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:38 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Sent: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:38 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> PostBackProc[] Page=[Configuration] </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:38 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Sending: (209) A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="white-space: nowrap;" colspan="1" align="left"> Apr-07 3:53:36 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
                                </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> PLCBUS Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> SaveINISetting[] - file=[hspi_plcbus.ini] section=[Plugin] key=[Debug] value=[True] </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Working...
                                X