Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the log, it looks like you have automatic polling active on HouseCode A.

If A1 status is OFF in HomeSeer.
    Now go to the A1 switch, and manually switch A1 to ON (If you have a PLCBUS plugin module, just press the hardware button on the module).
    Now come back to HomeSeer and wait about 1 minute.

When you see the following in the log, you should also see A1 status changeing to ON at the same time.

Try it, and tell me if it doesn't work.

PHP Code:
    Apr-07 3:56:48 PM    
    PLCBUS Debug     Received
    : (209A1 ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3Phase Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True
    Apr
    -07 3:56:47 PM    
    PLCBUS Debug     Sent
    : (209A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:True AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:True PlcBusOK:True
    Apr
    -07 3:56:47 PM    
    PLCBUS Debug     Sending
    : (209A1 GetOnlyOnIdPulse Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:True Id:False 3PhReq:True RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False 
    --
    stipus

Comment

I think you are right..

I didn't see you were using 3-phase mode, and I can see in the log another bug with 3phase-mode...

I'll fix this ASAP.
      --
      stipus

Comment

This is very strange because tonlof and you are both using 3-phase mode... but I think you don't have the same 4825 phase-couplers.

tonlof has an old phase coupler, and it replies to GetOnlyOnIdPulse commands with ReportAllIdPulse3Phase.

You have a newer phase coupler and this bug has been fixed. Your phase coupler replies to GetOnlyOnIdPulse with ReportOnlyOnIdPulse3phase.

I hope this time I understood everything about 3-phase problems and bugs (hemmm).

Please tell me if it works better with version v0.9 (you can download it from the first post).
        Last edited by stipus; April 7, 2014, 03:06 PM.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Posted v0.9

- Bug fix for 3-phase mode and different phase coupler behaviors
          - New icon
          --
          stipus

Comment

Hi Stipus

You are the best!!!!! its working now using your new version .

i didn't know that i am using a newer 4825 coupler.

you made my day .....

Thank Thank you.

Tzach

Comment

For your information, I have been working with RFXCOM to make the RFXCOM plugin compatible with the PLCBUS plugin.

There are some changes in both plugins.

If you have X10-RF modules such as SS13 stick-a-switch, MS14 motion sensors... etc, the next version of the RFXCOM plugin will be able to send ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT commands to PLCBUS devices through the (next version of the) PLCBUS plugin.

Regards,

stipus
              --
              stipus

Comment

all work well for me stipus.
                I'm using basically your plugin: i don't use scene....

Thanx

Comment

I think PlcBus scenes are the best PlcBus features.
                  I use PlcBus scenes almost everywhere.

I have 2 different usages for scenes:

1) In my Living Room I have 4 lights, and I programmed two scenes for different ambiances.

I have lights D1, D2, D3, D4.

I programmed scene D8 as:
                  D1 OFF ramp rate 2 seconds
                  D2 40% ramp rate 2 seconds
                  D3 55% ramp rate 2 seconds
                  D4 40% ramp rate 2 seconds

I have programmed scene D9 as
                  D1 20% ramp rate 5 seconds
                  D2 15% ramp rate 5 seconds
                  D3 20% ramp rate 5 seconds
                  D4 15% ramp rate 5 seconds

When I want a nice ambiance, I switch D8 ON from my remote or SS13 switches.
                  When I want a low light ambiance, I switch D9 ON
                  If I want to switch OFF all living room lights I switch D8 or D9 OFF.

I have almost the same setup for my bedroom, with C1 as the master light, C2 as my bedside light, C3 as the other bedside lamp, and I programmed scene C4-ON for a low light ambiance, and C4-OFF switches-off the whole bedroom. I have a 4034 mini-controller set to C1-C2-C3-C4 on each bedside table. I can control all lights independently with C1, C2, C3. C4-ON would setup the low light ambiance, and C4-OFF switches OFF all lights.

2) The second usage is to keep the wall switch to always set lights to 80% with a 2 second ramp rate, while also sending other preset-dim commands from HomeSeer.

If you send a preset-dim command to a lamp-module master address, the lamp module records the preset-dim level and ramp rate.

This means if you set from HomeSeer Lamp D1 to 30% with a 5-second ramp rate, then the next time you want to use the wall switch, the light is going to brighten to 30% slowly... but you want the wall switch to always set the light to 80% quickly.

I solved this problem by programming other scenes adresses for each module. For exemple, I have a corridor with a lamp module, and a MS14 motion sensor.

The lamp module is G1, and the wall switch will always set G1 to 80% quickly.

But during the night, if the motion sensor detects a presence, I want G1 to 30%.

I programmed PlcBus scene G2 to G1 30% ramp rate 2 seconds.

So when the motion detector sends G2-ON at night, the brightness is only 30%, and this doesn't affect the module master address brightness level and ramp rate: if I use the wall switch, the brightness is set to 80% quickly.

Regards,

stipus
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

Hi stipus,

many thanks for this update for HS3, it work very well for me.

I don't use the scene....

Joe

Comment

Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                      --
                      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

In the log I don't see the Status-On or Status-Off command that should be sent by the phase coupler to HomeSeer.

If you reinstall v0.8 you can poll H1 again ?
                        --
                        stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                          In the log I don't see the Status-On or Status-Off command that should be sent by the phase coupler to HomeSeer.

If you reinstall v0.8 you can poll H1 again ?
                          I can try but I dont have v.08 left
                          --
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

attachement removed
                            Last edited by stipus; April 12, 2014, 05:54 PM.
                            --
                            stipus

Comment

Hi, did not help. No PLC_BUS devices is responding under tools menu "In Use address" But if I turn of 3-phase mode the deives on same phase is responding.
                              --
                              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Found the problem, one of the MCB have fired off so the phasecoupler led was not on. Sorry for misleading you.
                                --
                                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X