HSTouch Integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Integration?

Blade, With the delay of the official HST Media Player plugin, most people are turning to the 3P plugins to fulfil their needs. That said, what will it take to integrate BLiTunes with HSTouch? I have this installed, but not seeing any 'Music' Association in HSTouch as shown below. Thanks again for the awesome work and support you do , we all appreciate it!

-Devon
    Attached Files

I believe you can use the devices created by the plugin in HSTouch.
    I do not use iTunes but play with it and let me know
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I believe you can use the devices created by the plugin in HSTouch.
      The problem is, since there's no 'Music Selector' for BLiTunes, if we use the device BLiTunes Artist, for example, we'll only get the list of Artist on our Drop List instead of the drilldown of 'Artist, Album & Tracks' as shown in this video. Unless there's another way of doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u13XvqB0dcs

Comment

Similar to what lhfarm posted about BLMediaPlayer, would BLItunes get updated to support HSTouch since HST has abandoned their plugins? Would really LOVE to get this working.

Comment

It can be done
          Add a feature request on my site.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Done! Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Blade, I know you got your hands full, but do you think this integration will happen any time soon? At least at the same level as the BLMediaPlayer? If I can get to at least access and interact with iTunes playlists in HSTouch, it'd be a good functional start. Everything else maps to devices which works somewhat btw.

Thanks again dude,

-Devon

Comment

Blade, is this still in the works?

Comment

Yea I have it on my list.
                  I need to fix plugin issues first then feature requests
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

So in trying to get this to work via devices (instead of the Media API), I can get get a list box of the playlists. I can also get Play, Pause and Stop via devices. What is missing is the population of Album & Artist to the list box. I was looking for an option in HSTouch to set an element's Status Tracking when a button is released, but that function is not there. I'm sure there's other features missing, but that is what I need to finish this project.

That said, it doesn't seem like this would be fully functional (via just devices) without the Media API integration like what was done with BLMediaPlayer or iTunesDAAP.

Any shot of this soon? I know you have other plugins to fix, but it doesn't seem like it would take much to implement? No? I'd hate to buy the BLMediaPlayer plugin and redo my entire music library knowing that a fix is right around the corner.

Thanks again Blade!

Comment

did you ever get it workin hstouch

If you got the music list working in hstouch could you please share how to do it

THANX
                      MITCH

Comment

So I'm trying to get BLItunes to work with the HSTouch 'Basic Media Player' using devices. I can't seem to get the list to populate. Is BLItunes not compatible with HSTouch?

Comment

Working...
                        X