Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iTunes DAAP plugin now works with HSTouch Media API, finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camerun View Post
    Hey Spud, sorry for the delayed response. I tested it on the windows client and it works correctly. Must be an iOS issue with the list boxes I guess.
    Then it is likely to be a bug in the iOS HSTouch client, so you should report it as such in the dedicated forum: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1240 and maybe in bugzilla as well.

Comment

Originally posted by maui917 View Post
      I know this is an HS3Touch issue, but just bumping this thread again to see if you heard a response from Rich on the multiple sources issue.
      Just following up on this issue to see if you have had any response from Homeseer. I tried posting about it here but have had no response.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...10#post1240710

Anything else I can do to get some attention on this?

Comment

Playlists on HS3 Touch IOS

Hi,

The music browser works ok for pretty much everything (Artists, Songs, Genre, etc...) but but when it comes to Playlists, the list is empty even if I have multiple playlists in iTune.

It's working on the Web client, all the playlists are showing...

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maui917 View Post
          Just following up on this issue to see if you have had any response from Homeseer. I tried posting about it here but have had no response.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...10#post1240710

Anything else I can do to get some attention on this?
          I have just emailed Rich again about this problem. Cross your fingers

Comment

Originally posted by jpsavaria View Post
            Hi,

The music browser works ok for pretty much everything (Artists, Songs, Genre, etc...) but but when it comes to Playlists, the list is empty even if I have multiple playlists in iTune.

It's working on the Web client, all the playlists are showing...

Thanks!
            It works for me here.
            What versions of the following component are you running:
            - HSTouch server plugin
            - iOS HS3Touch app
            - iTunes DAAP plugin

how many playlists do you have in iTunes?

does it work with the windows HSTouch client?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              I have just emailed Rich again about this problem. Cross your fingers

Just bumping this topic again, getting this fixed is the last thing I need to really have some good multiroom audio controlled by homeseer.

Comment

+1

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry guys that it takes so long, I have just emailed Rich again.

Comment

sorry guys that it takes so long, I have just emailed Rich again.
                    Could you let me know if anything comes out of this.

I actually very recently decided to go the route you came from, i.e. make embedded HTML "frames" that you drop onto an HST screen that use Ajax to get dynamically updated, AND we could do anything we want in terms of the navigation versus what is hard-coded in the MusicAPI.

Dirk

Comment

Rich has fixed the multiple instances issues in HSTouch server version 3.0.0.103 available from the Beta section of the updater.

I have tested it with a windows HSTouch client and I can successfully browse the music library of 2 different iTunes instances.

Comment

Rich has fixed the multiple instances issues in HSTouch server version 3.0.0.103 available from the Beta section of the updater.

I have tested it with a windows HSTouch client and I can successfully browse the music library of 2 different iTunes instances.
                        This is great news, glad someone still has Rich's ear. I'll jump on it tonight.
                        Did he/you get anywhere with the issue of the playlist part of the MediaAPI not showing anything?

Thanks

Dirk

Comment

YES!!! - this is working great. Now just need to finish up my HSTouch screens, and I'll have my full multi-room audio. Thanks!

Comment

I try to put the mptest.xml into my skin, and I get a bunch of unknown object type errors in designer. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
                              I try to put the mptest.xml into my skin, and I get a bunch of unknown object type errors in designer. What am I doing wrong?
                              Have you tried to open mptest.xml as a new project in HSTouch Designer?
                              If it is not working, it is easy to rerceate it from scratch:
                              Create a new ListBox and set its "status tracking" property to Music / Music selector.
                              Then create the buttons and labels and set their actions and status tracking with Music actions and associations (Current Track's Artist, etc...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	musicselector.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1191814

Comment

Well I installed the default player which seems to be working, but now I have a different issue. The plugin is not installing a speaker device for the tablet. Homeseer sees the speaker client, but the plugin is apparently not. I have reinstalled the plugin but did not fix the issue.
                                I went through the list you had of compatible components, but some of the revisions were not available.
                                Running:
                                iTunesDAAP 3.0.0.29
                                HSTouch Server 3.0.0.104
                                Client Android 1.0.136

Comment

Working...
                                X