Create Devices from Favorites - HSTouch Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create Devices from Favorites - HSTouch Integration

As the Media API is MIA on HS side, the closest thing we have to "browsing" is to create favorites and then launch them using events. I'm currently doing a project where we have 20 Favorites * 6 zones = 120 Events. Albeit not impossible to do, tedious to say the least.

I think it would be a good in between if we would be able to create a device for each zone that populates the favorites! We could then have a scroll bar with all our favorites and then have an event that reruns the make device script to repopulate new favorites if they are changed or deleted.

I have no idea how to script in HS, but I'm sure someone out there could figure this out!

I know there is the HTML browser out there, I have it. It works, but it's not as clean as I would like. I think HS is getting to the tipping point where just working shouldn't be enough, it should look good doing it to!

I am working on another HTML skin with a dev who built a beautiful one, but only on Chrome, which does not render well in IE environment HSTouch WebServer creates.

My Inspiration came from this Sonos-PI Post:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188246

Comment

Working...
    X