tenScriptAid 1.26 with CAPIControlUse Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tenScriptAid 1.26 with CAPIControlUse Now Available

Version 1.26 of tenScriptAid is now available, now supporting display of the CAPI ControlUse device definitions.

Video showing capability and explaining CAPIControlUse here:

https://youtu.be/1NagAM7SQVI

tenholde
    tenholde

Again, Thanks for these great tools.
    Don

Comment

I am trying to download the tenScriptAid for HS3 at http://tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScr...ptAid_1_26.zip

Comment

Just downloaded from both inside and outside of my LAN.

Please try again, perhaps with another browser, and let me know.

tenholde
        tenholde

Comment

Woke up to a Microsoft update, and tenScriptAid not working. I can connect to homeseer but then the tenScriptAid window goes to the toolbox section at the bottom of the screen and can't be maximized. If I run the mouse over the tenScriptAid icon, I can see an image of the main screen but can't maximize it.

Anyone run into this?
          Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
            Woke up to a Microsoft update, and tenScriptAid not working. I can connect to homeseer but then the tenScriptAid window goes to the toolbox section at the bottom of the screen and can't be maximized. If I run the mouse over the tenScriptAid icon, I can see an image of the main screen but can't maximize it.

Anyone run into this?
            Are you running the current version?
            tenholde

Comment

Yes. 1.26
              Don

Comment

Fixed it by deleting the folder it was in, creating a new folder, extracting the zip in that folder, and bingo! All is good.
                Don

Comment

Let me know if you can reproduce this behavior
                  tenholde

Comment

Will do.
                    Don

Comment

Well, I don't know how to suggest a way for you to reproduce this problem, but it recurred when I went to use tenScriptingAid a moment ago.

I doubleclick on tenScriptingAid, the not connected window comes up, I click 'connect' and the program minimizes with an icon in the bottom of the screen. When I click the icon, it stays minimized. The following image shows the icon in the tool tray and the mouse over it. Clicking it does nothing.

Which I could offer more information.
                      Attached Files
                      Don

Comment

Hi Ed;

Have a chance to look into this? Hope it's an easy fix as I have gotten use to using this as a great tool for debugging.

Where do you install the file that has all the information that populates the app when you first start it? I'd like to delete that and see if that helps.
                        Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                          Hi Ed;

Have a chance to look into this? Hope it's an easy fix as I have gotten use to using this as a great tool for debugging.

Where do you install the file that has all the information that populates the app when you first start it? I'd like to delete that and see if that helps.
                          Look in folder something like this:

C:\Users\joe\AppData\Local\Microsoft\tenScriptAid.exe_Url_y1 bpp0jnd5ottnlc3u1vohus2cynuwvm\1.26.0.0

please send me a copy of the config file

tenholde
                          tenholde

Comment

The problem occurs if you close tenScriptAid when it is minimized.

If you delete the config file, it should work again.

Until I can issue a fix, do not close the program while it is minimized.

tenholde
                            tenholde

Comment

Here you go. I had about 10 folders from various versions, deleted them all but one. As you suggested, deleting the config file worked.
                              Attached Files
                              Don

Comment

Working...
                              X