Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time setting on zee

I just entrede the World of Zee

The setup Went Nice and fairplay easy. however I have a problem With my time setting. I have setup I am Living in Copenhagen but the time remain 6h later than actual time. Somehow the Zee know my position correctly because the time of sunrise and sunset is correct (except AS Being Expressed in Zulu+8 time). How do I Getafe the time in my Zee correct?

Did you enter your lat/long values? The long values are reversed so you need to enter a - for the eastern hemi for this to work correctly.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Did you enter your lat/long values? The long values are reversed so you need to enter a - for the eastern hemi for this to work correctly.
      Yes I entered lat/long and including the minus sign

Comment

Originally posted by Jkanters View Post
        Yes I entered lat/long and including the minus sign
        Does a preset location near you work better?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Problem solved

Whwn installing a light switch, I turned the whole power Down in the House. When the system was rebooting the time problem was fixed. Now I am back to Zulu+2 which is the corrext time. And the sunrise and Sunset are correct too.

Now I wait with interest what Will happening in the end of the Monte whereabouts Danish DST end and we go back to Zulu+1

Comment

Working...
          X