www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HomeSeer Wall Dimmers & Switches

HomeSeer Wall Dimmers & Switches Forum for HomeSeer Wall Dimmers & Switches

Old May 29th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Seer

WD200+ dimmer speed settings

I found this about the WD100+ https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...ht=ramp&page=2

but solutions there don't work for the WD200+.

I want to have the light come ON full Bright very fast when pressing the On (top) switch.

Yet if I set the zwave parameter to 0 for local, then I can not dim from the switch anymore!

Why is this still an issue with HS devices? I have a couple other brands that have different settings for ramping and hold down dimming speeds.
HS hopefully has added a new parmeter for "instant on/off" on when tapping the on/off button????

Anyone know a workaround for the WD200+ for now?

Thanks,
Marc