No announcement yet.

RC80 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the way it works. If you have a schedule loaded and the next scheduled time comes, the thermostat will switch to those values, unless you have HOLD on. You can also disable running schedules all together.

Alan

Comment

Terminating Running Schedules

Alan - Thanks for straightening this out for me. What command terminates the "Running Schedules" altogether as you mention? From your earlier comment, I thought this would occur if you put the thermostat in the "hold" mode.

Comment

Bit 2 of register 3 if set makes the thermostat non-programmable, if clear the thermostat runs the schedule.

You can also disable the schedule by setting all the time registers for the schedule (there are 12 total 4 for weekday, 4 for saturday, and 4 for sunday) to 96. The thermostat treats a 96 interval as having no time. These registers are:

21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45 48, 51, and 54

The easiest way is to use the plug-in which can set all these values for you!

Alan

Comment

Register 3

Alan- Are any of the other bits in register 3 useful for my external application?

Comment

Originally posted by wegienka
            That is the way it works. If you have a schedule loaded and the next scheduled time comes, the thermostat will switch to those values, unless you have HOLD on. You can also disable running schedules all together.

Alan
            Hi there, Can somebody send me the specification of the serial protocol of the

Comment

I found it at

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=3

Is there any source code available because I would like to interface this thermostat to a Lonworks power line gateway.

Freeck

Comment

Working...
              X