• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your hard work Fraggel!

Comment

Originally posted by shadow103 View Post
      Thanks for your hard work Fraggel!

Except there's been no update in over two months, and no working plugin for considerably longer. Having purchased a license and not having any benefit for many months now the least I would expect are regular updates.

Not sure in the complete absence of information we can praise "hard work"!

Comment

I have to disagree with you.. I agree with shadow103, Fraggel thanks for all your hard work!! the plug in works great since the last update..
        solid as a rock!!!
        s_coomber, if you are still having problems put up a new post in the forum to fraggel he was beyond helpful in getting mine working, and a couple others out there!! my home app on my phone rocks solid as a rock now!!
        and haven't had a problem with it SINCE the last update,, Hence why there hasn't been any updates recently the plug in, is solid now...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggel View Post
          It will continue to function, but until it has been certified, no more updates unfortunately.
          Hi, I had paid for the plugin but lost it after a hard drive crash.

Is there a way to download it again?

Comment

Originally posted by thetaz01 View Post
            I have to disagree with you.. I agree with shadow103, Fraggel thanks for all your hard work!! the plug in works great since the last update..
            solid as a rock!!!
            s_coomber, if you are still having problems put up a new post in the forum to fraggel he was beyond helpful in getting mine working, and a couple others out there!! my home app on my phone rocks solid as a rock now!!
            and haven't had a problem with it SINCE the last update,, Hence why there hasn't been any updates recently the plug in, is solid now...
            Well I am obviously not as lucky as you, since your post I have again attempted to reset and configure but several hours into the process ALL devices once again report "no response". Whilst its great fun having to reconfigure hundreds of devices everytime this plug-in goes into orbit it would be much more fun if it worked reliably. Of course I have no idea if I am on the "current" version as its no longer available for download....

Will try a new post to see if fragel can help.

Comment

Originally posted by s_coomber View Post
              Well I am obviously not as lucky as you, since your post I have again attempted to reset and configure but several hours into the process ALL devices once again report "no response". Whilst its great fun having to reconfigure hundreds of devices everytime this plug-in goes into orbit it would be much more fun if it worked reliably. Of course I have no idea if I am on the "current" version as its no longer available for download....

Will try a new post to see if fragel can help.
              Do you have "include manual triggered events" enabled? I remember that giving me "no response" when I had it enabled. Also what version do you have? I have 1.491.16343.807 and it's been rock solid for at least the last 3-4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
                Do you have "include manual triggered events" enabled? I remember that giving me "no response" when I had it enabled. Also what version do you have? I have 1.491.16343.807 and it's been rock solid for at least the last 3-4 months.
                No, that's not enabled, I did a factory reset before the last re-configuration session. Version is 1.491.16343.807, not really sure what else to check. I have posted the issue as a new thread but so far not received a response.

Comment

You mentioned how much fun it was in having to reconfigure hundreds off devices. It might be worth a try do a factory reset again and just add a few devices. It might be because you have to many devices. I only have 30 total now but started with just a few and been adding some. Maybe to many at once is causing the problem. It's worth a try.

Comment

I too paid for this plugin, only for it to be removed from 'production' within a month. Fraggel hasn't posted anywhere on the forums since June 2017, so are we all of the opinion that after 7 months this plugin is dead?

What Fraggel achieved with this plugin was fantastic, and we all appreciated his work. However, playing devils advocate here, should those of us with plugins that don't work be out of pocket, for what I understand is a copyright issue that should really have been resolved before it was even made into a 'paid for' plugin?

What protection do Homeseer offer for purchases made through their platform?

Or am I getting this wrong? Are the payments we make towards the plugin's under more of a donation? I appreciate that $40 is never going to make anyone rich, or in many cases, even justify the time involved with development.

Honestly not looking for an argument here, it's just that with very little information, we are all left to make assumptions.

Comment

I contacted Fraggel,

He is really really busy with work and personal life.

He comes soon on the forum and i think he wil update you guys if he has any new information about apple.

Regards
                      Last edited by Malosa; October 7, 2017, 06:25 AM.
                      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Comment

Fraggel-

That would be great news as I missed getting the plugin the first time and would love a chance if it can be published again. Thanks for you support and fully understand the "Family" thing as I have 3 and a demanding job. Take care and look forward to your response.

Comment

Hey guys, Just an update.
                            So, it seems the Recent apple TV update, has made the TV's reset, and you have to walk through the "setup' welcome screen.
                            once you do that, my External access started working again..
                            however the ONE problem I still do have is MY g/f's phone doesn't work at all, inside or out
                            I recall being told to use the home-smarthome automation app from Matthias to 'unblock' the device on her phone, I don't see the option to do that any longer..
                            can someone assist me with that.
                            I also hope this helps you guys.
                            by going through the welcome screen on my apple tv, and rebooting it, everything seems to be working again..
                            again except my gf's phone which is the blocking issue I THINK but I cant figure out how to unblock her phone

Comment

PS Fraggel, thank you for all your hard work!!
                              your plug in was in-valuable for the integration
                              I'm hoping your life will allow you to develop it again..
                              I wish I had programming skills and NOT just networking skills Id offer any help I could

Comment

If you don't plan on furthering the development yourself, would you consider open-sourcing it and placing on github?

Comment

Working...
                                X