Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEEO Remote Integration - NEED YOUR VOTES

Hi Everyone,

There is a new remote coming out called the NEEO Remote. It truly is a beautiful device and I believe would be a HUGE gain for Homeseer to gain control of it. The developers will prioritize integrations based on our VOTES! I ask you if you can click on the link below to vote on Homeseer being added to their to-do list.

https://planet.neeo.com/t/80kbhk/homeseer-integration

Pic below:
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah... I have one. Haven't had much time to play with it or include it in my znet.

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Langnet, with the ZWave, does that mean you would be able to associate it with Homeseer via Z-Net?

Comment

I belive so but again haven't played with it much as I got it a couple of weeks ago after a 3 year wait from kickstarter. The first remote screen had a flaw after a days use.
          They sent another without issue. I originally thought it would be good to have with the zwave integration but now with alexa, it's not such a big deal now. The two devices i created for the tv and cable box show up as weemo devices in the alexa page. I know that it can be included with the znet. Just didn't yet. Been busy this fall but will play with it when I get back home.

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Awesome! Let us know what you find!

Comment

I also was excited about this device three years ago. luckily I never supported it. voice control has taken over for the most part

Comment

Working...
              X