Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS10A conditions not working

Hey guys !

I have multiple DS10A magnetic contact ( x10 ) setup in condition for events.

Example of condition : If DS10A is ALERT, do not trigger event.

Some of them work flawlessly with doors, draperies, etc but I have one or two that reports their status fine on the status page but the event wont take the condition in consideras even tough I specifically require it to check if DS10A is alert to trigger.

This exact event used to work before, it seems to be a HS bug since the status reports fine in the status page, therefore proving the ACRF plugin does it's job along with a W800 receiver.

I deleted event and re-created it but still not working, looks like status ( alert or normal ) is not seen by HS events but status page is updated ok.

Any idea ? very strange...

Example of my event :

Curtains Open - Living Room (M) 8:00 AM

Device: 1st floor Curtains Salon mag [*1599*] has been set to Normal for at least 1 Minute
    WHEN
    Everyday

Run Event: Curtains salon open

Comment

Here's an example of one of my DS10a events (I have it set not to retrigger for 60 seconds):
      Attached Files
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

This does sound like something is not working.

Maybe it has something to do with the DS10. You could try replacing it with a new one to see if that changes anything. You could also delete the DS10 device in HS and then recreate it to see if that helps.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X