Multi Channel Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Channel Association

I'm trying to figure out why multi channel association isn't functioning correctly on a Qubino dimmer that supports the multi channel association command class.

Below is a screenshot showing the node information:

Click image for larger version

Name:	node13.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1212619

My understanding is that a multichannel association device should present with an "endpoint" option when configuring association groups, I've seen examples of this in other threads:

Name:	example.PNG
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1212621

I also understand that on a multichannel association group node, association groups should be able to be configured from the endpoint itself, not just the root node.

Neither of this is proving true for me, when I select an endpoint (switch in this case) and navigate to the z-wave tab, the associations section is greyed out.

Name:	endpoint2.PNG
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1212620

Also, when viewing the association group configuration on the z-wave tab of the root node, there is no "endpoint" option presented anywhere:

Name:	example2.PNG
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1212622

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?
    Is there an option I need to enable within HomeSeer to support multi channel association?
    Do I need to be using a particular interface? I'm currently using a HomeSeer Smart Stick+.

We’re you able to find a resolution to this issue? I have come across the same one with Qubino modules.

Comment

No, unresolved. I have 2 Qubino Flush dimmers and 1 Qubino 0-10v dimmer, both of these should allow me to capture the physical switch interactions via multi channel end points. But at this stage it's not working.

Comment

Working...
      X