Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request

Hi

Is it possible to get the main reading's split into 2. 1 for what has been used from the grid and the other for what has been exported to the grid? this would allow me to see what i have sold back to the power company.

also a total of what the house has used would be good. Main + solar produced - exported power.

Thanks

Originally posted by jezza View Post
    Hi

Is it possible to get the main reading's split into 2. 1 for what has been used from the grid and the other for what has been exported to the grid? this would allow me to see what i have sold back to the power company.

also a total of what the house has used would be good. Main + solar produced - exported power.

Thanks
    My plug-ins directly reads the channel value outputs from the ECM-1240 or the Greeneye. I wouldn't even know where to start trying to split the main into 2. Have you reached out to Brultech support to see if they have any suggestions on how to accomplish your goal?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      My plug-ins directly reads the channel value outputs from the ECM-1240 or the Greeneye. I wouldn't even know where to start trying to split the main into 2. Have you reached out to Brultech support to see if they have any suggestions on how to accomplish your goal?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      hi Ultrajones,
      I spoke to Brultech and they said the GEM has 2 counters, absolute and polarized. If math was to be performed on only the polarized counters, you'd get generation only. (Start Polarized - End Polarized)/3600000 should give you total generated.

I'm not sure if this is something you can do as it is way over my head.

Thanks

Comment

Can you please copy ultrajones@hotmail.com on the email exchange you had with Brultech?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

Just wondering if you had any thoughts about treating the polarized counter on the main as a separate circuit?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,
            did you get a chance to look at the email and see if you can treat the polarized counter as a separate item?

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X