Zwave Polling updates Last Change Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwave Polling updates Last Change Time

I am running the current posted beta, but for some time have noticed that when a zwave device is polled, it updates the Last Change field even if the status didn't change.

I don't really need the polling, but it seems to get turned back on frequently with updates so I have just left it on, but this is kind of annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this, does it seem like a bug, or designed that way on purpose?

I am pretty sure the polling never updated the last change field before because I sometimes take a peek through my devices and see if there is any activity in the house.
    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Wish It Would Not

Originally posted by misraels View Post
    I am running the current posted beta, but for some time have noticed that when a zwave device is polled, it updates the Last Change field even if the status didn't change.

I don't really need the polling, but it seems to get turned back on frequently with updates so I have just left it on, but this is kind of annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this, does it seem like a bug, or designed that way on purpose?

I am pretty sure the polling never updated the last change field before because I sometimes take a peek through my devices and see if there is any activity in the house.
    I do not know which beta this started on. But it has not always done it and I wish it would not also. It makes it difficult to track things and problems.

Comment

I had to turn polling off to my GE switch because it would run the "OFF" event every time it was polled!

Comment

Working...
      X