Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Multi-Sensor 6, Gen5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
    Updated without problems. Shutdown HS3, started the upgrade-program, selected the device, waited 10 min.
    Started HS3 and did a rescan of the device.

I'm using the z-wave.me UZB-stick.
    Just curious, did you get the same codes on the Security child device as I showed?
    Mike

Comment

Yes, exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
        Yes, exactly the same.
        Thx.
        Mike

Comment

These are nice. Im moving to a new home and havent looked at new stuff for a while. This would be perfect for the new setup.

Its also Zwave plus certified.

http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1390

Love this recessed mount
          Attached Files
          Last edited by prsmith777; August 3, 2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Are these sensors available in the HS store yet with the updated fw?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              Are these sensors available in the HS store yet with the updated fw?
              We just got them in. A store page will be created on Monday.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by hjk View Post
                Hm. Seems likely that the binary is just a resource embedded in that exe. There are a number of ways to extract such a resource.
                Done and done. There appears to be two bin files in the exe file: MultiSensor_6_US_V1_06_1_16.bin and MultiSensor_6_US_V1_06_2_3.bin. I am, however, afraid to try upgrading via Homeseer using these files, since I believe only one file can be chosen via the Homeseer firmware upgrade interface. What if both files are needed? If not, what if I choose the wrong file? Seems to me the sensor could be bricked pretty easily.

Is anyone brave enough to try extracting the above bin files and then upgrading via Homeseer?

Comment

It could be a step-up upgrade. Ie, you first upgrade using the 6.1.16 file, let the process finish, and then upgrade with 6.2.3.

Comment

Here they are!

Now in stock in our store: http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P2058.aspx
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Will you be stocking the flush mount/corner mount kits too?

Comment

Originally posted by ckellyusa View Post
                        Awesome, thanks!

Will you be stocking the flush mount/corner mount kits too?
                        They're not available yet but yes...

Comment

Could anyone tell me the best way to set this up for regular reporting? At the moment I'm polling it but I'm sure there must be a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Thanks for the update. Can you confirm the fw version of the ones you are stocking?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                              Thanks for the update. Can you confirm the fw version of the ones you are stocking?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                                Thanks. I am confused about what version we want. On the aeotec site they list a 1.06 version. I guess all I need to know is that the one in the HS store works correctly with HS, and correctly adds all the sensors and is fully functional. I know typically you wouldn't sell stuff in your store that did not fully work with HS, but I am a little wary of aeotec stuff when it first becomes available. I think you mentioned that you tested this FW version before. Were there any issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X