AVR-X3300W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVR-X3300W

Greetings! Huge newbie here. I'm starting to get the hang of the HomeSeer software, and have started making my own designs via the Touch designer. I've ironed out most of my equipment's interoperability with HomeSeer, but am getting some inconsistency with the BLDenon plugin. I know there has been some traffic on here in regards to the AVR-X3300W, but I can't find enough details to point me in the right direction. One fella (davethehedgehog) showed how he wrote some different commands, but references a "help web page" from the plugin, but the installer that I used was only the exe file, there was no other files with it (unless I missed something). Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Jeff

I believe I have the X2300W model myself
    You should have installed it from the Manage... Plugins web page in the HS3 web interface
    It should install all of the files you need if done that way
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I believe I have the X2300W model myself
      You should have installed it from the Manage... Plugins web page in the HS3 web interface
      It should install all of the files you need if done that way

Yep, I did use the "mange plugins" to install it right in HomeSeer- where should this "help" file be located? I looked through the HomeSeer directory, but couldn't locate it.

Comment

You should have a folder like this:

[hs3 root]\html\BLHelp\BLDenon
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          You should have a folder like this:

[hs3 root]\html\BLHelp\BLDenon
          Perfect thanks. Any idea how to do the following:

I'm trying to enable a "Party Mode". I've got it switched so it turns on my Whole-House-Audio amp in the basement, then sets it's Source to my AVR-X3300W, but is there a way to force Zone 2 on the Denon Amp to match Zone 2's Source to Zone 1? I know you can set the Amp to "All Zone Stereo", which could accomplish what I want as well. "All Zone Stereo" could be a Toggle On/Off, unless there's a way to force a "Match Zone 1 type command".

Cheers!

Jeff

Edit: On another note, due to the names you've given the outputs, there are 2 AUX1, so when I try to enable one for some reason it defaults to the other, even though I've "deleted" it in the control portion of HS3- any idea how to remedy this?

Thanks
          Last edited by jroffey; January 28, 2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X