Error - Hourly Input string - wrong format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error - Hourly Input string - wrong format

Started getting this 13 hours out of 24 (or so).

May-25 11:16:03 weatherXML Error importForecastHourly: Input string was not in a correct format.

Attaching the hourly file from 11 am
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

I am seeing that as well. I will try to go through the file on Monday to see if WU has changed their format.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I wonder if Carrot Weather (http://www.meetcarrot.com/weather/) has an API as a replacement for WU.

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
        Started getting this 13 hours out of 24 (or so).

May-25 11:16:03 weatherXML Error importForecastHourly: Input string was not in a correct format.

Attaching the hourly file from 11 am

I forgot to list this in the changes for the new version I posted today, but this should be fixed now. I haven't seen this error in my logs since Monday.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          I forgot to list this in the changes for the new version I posted today, but this should be fixed now. I haven't seen this error in my logs since Monday.
          Just an FYI: When I install the updates for WeatherXML, I get a successful installation, but WeatherXML disappears from my list of plugins. If I go to the "Additional Interfaces," "Weather," it lists that I have the latest version. I have to exit HS3 and restart it, in order to get back the WeatherXML plugin. This is just a very minor annoyance for using this excellent plugin.

Elliott

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.398 (Windows)
          "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
          "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
            Just an FYI: When I install the updates for WeatherXML, I get a successful installation, but WeatherXML disappears from my list of plugins. If I go to the "Additional Interfaces," "Weather," it lists that I have the latest version. I have to exit HS3 and restart it, in order to get back the WeatherXML plugin. This is just a very minor annoyance for using this excellent plugin.

Elliott

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.398 (Windows)

I've found that for several of the plugins that I use, it works better if you disable the plugin, then do the update. Give that a try next time and see if that works better.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
              I am actually still seeing this error even today on version 3.0.0.83 of the plug-in. I have never been able to get the hourly to work correctly because of this exact error.

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                I am actually still seeing this error even today on version 3.0.0.83 of the plug-in. I have never been able to get the hourly to work correctly because of this exact error.
                Have you checked the xml file to confirm that it is downloading data correctly?
                It would be named WUHourly1.xml in the HS3\data\weatherXML folder.

The best help would be if you would set the logging level to Debug and then run the Hourly schedule. Then check the HS log for the error and grab several entries before and after the error.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                X