DD-WRT v1.0.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD-WRT v1.0.0.1

Submitted to updater - might take a while before it is available for download.

Changes in this version:

--Fixed problem reported when no dhcp leases are available.
    --Fixed image locations.
    --Added Uninstaller to HS3 root folder.
    --Fixed database logging issue.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks
    Rob
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Rob,

I am nosy. What does the plugin do? As I seem to have missed the beginning of this plugin and I cannot find anything about the plugin witha search in the forums.
    I own a routerwith DD-WRT and might be interested?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hey Wim. I still need to finish up the 'marketing' side of things

In a nutshell, the plugin creates 16 HS3 devices that store statistics from the DD-WRT router. These can be used to generate HS3 events to warn you if your wan ip changes, DNS changes, rxErrors, TxErrors, etc.
      One big benefit is that you can reboot your router from an HS3 Event Action which is nice if you need to restart your router on a regular basis.

I have some screenshots and will post them shortly.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
        Hey Wim. I still need to finish up the 'marketing' side of things

In a nutshell, the plugin creates 16 HS3 devices that store statistics from the DD-WRT router. These can be used to generate HS3 events to warn you if your wan ip changes, DNS changes, rxErrors, TxErrors, etc.
        One big benefit is that you can reboot your router from an HS3 Event Action which is nice if you need to restart your router on a regular basis.

I have some screenshots and will post them shortly.
        Rob,

Thanks for the info. I will play with it when it is available. Might be good to be able to see from router perspective that internet link is down.... sometimes I doubt if it is on my router or WAN (provider)

Regards,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X