Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somfy_RTS

Hi,

I have RFXCOM which control among other things, 2 Somfy Shutters, Suddenly few weeks ago one of the shutters stopped rolling up and sometimes it's not even rolling down, it rolls up and down only manually if I press my remote or the button on the wall.

I did tried to repair it with my remote and it pairs well but still no roll up and sometimes not even rolls down.
    The problem is only in one of my shutters and not on both them.

What could be the problem?

Regards,
    hadyos

Is the RFXtrx433E on the same place as before?
    Are sensors received with the same signal strength as before?
    Can you control the Somfy with the remote on the same place as the RFXtrx?

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      Is the RFXtrx433E on the same place as before?
      Are sensors received with the same signal strength as before?
      Nothing changed, the shutter that works is only 2 meters from the one that stopped working...

I can control the shutter with my remote and also from the button on the wall next to the shutter

Comment

2 cm difference could be enough.

Comment

2 cm difference could be enough.

Yes, I can control the Somfy remote from the same place the RFXtrx reside without any problems or delays. Needless to say that everything used to work just fine few days ago and my other Somfy shutter still receive up and down command from the RFXtrx without any problems.

Comment

I guess it is not a Homeseer problem but RFXtrx RF output or a less sensitive Somfy motor.
            Please contact support RFXCOM.

Comment

I guess it is not a Homeseer problem but RFXtrx RF output or a less sensitive Somfy motor.
              Please contact support RFXCOM.
              How do you explain it's only happens on one of the shutter and not on both?
              Last edited by hadyos; June 20, 2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X