This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naellis View Post
    I've only just got round to loading .38 - unfortunately it has hit a problem. Loaded ok and went to check existing events to confirm the channel numbers. Worked ok on 2 different events and could see the channel names but then all other events within the same event group failed to open up. Events in other groups were still ok though. Went to Manage plugins but could no longer open up the plugins list to disable XBMC. Had to shutdown HS and restart then deleted plugin. I reverted back to .37 and went back to the same events. All opened correctly but noticed one had a channel id of -1.

Let me know if you need more info.
    well, I can't reproduce any of that and I doubt the plugin is responsible for messing with the "Manage plugins" page.

could you try to delete all your "open media channel" actions and then install .38 and recreate the actions?
    also when the events page start to behave strangely, try a full refresh of the page from the browser that usually fix most of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      well, I can't reproduce any of that and I doubt the plugin is responsible for messing with the "Manage plugins" page.

could you try to delete all your "open media channel" actions and then install .38 and recreate the actions?
      also when the events page start to behave strangely, try a full refresh of the page from the browser that usually fix most of problems.
      I'll do what you ask and let you know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        in version 3.0.0.4 attached to first post I have added links to the XBMC web interface that will allow you to control your XBMC instances (remote controls + browse media libraries) directly from the HS web pages.

It is still not a solution to browse libraries from HSTouch unless you include the whole web page in one of your HSTouch page.
        To implement a more flexible solution for HSTouch, I'm waiting for more info on the media API from HST guys.

[ATTACH]36349[/ATTACH]
        Did a new solution ever come out to display the video library in hstouch without embedding the whole players html page?

Comment

Hey Spud,

I just tried to install the beta from page one and I got this error:

"Install/Update of package Kodi/XBMC failed."
          Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
            Hey Spud,

I just tried to install the beta from page one and I got this error:

"Install/Update of package Kodi/XBMC failed."
            please post the logs to see what failed exactly.

Comment

12/22/2016 1:01:56 PM ~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_XBMC.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Thank you, Sir!

Log posted.

Comment

you need to install the following patch for the NET4 framework:
                  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=3556

Comment

Ah ha! Ok, thanks... I guess I should reboot my home troller before i do this?

Will this write stuff to the XPe partition or will is this benign?

I ask because if it writes to the partition, I will have to commit changes or they will be wiped out if I reboot the machine.

You know?

Comment

Ah ha! Ok, thanks... I guess I should reboot my home troller before i do this?

Will this write stuff to the XPe partition or will is this benign?

I ask because if it writes to the partition, I will have to commit changes or they will be wiped out if I reboot the machine.

You know?
                      I'm not familiar with the hometroller, so I'm not sure...
                      It is just an update to the NET4 framework.

Comment

Ok, i updated the DOT Net and rebooted. Reinstalled the Test Beta and get this:

"WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from XBMC - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

Also, in the PLUGINS menu, you don't see XBMX in the list to manage and setup but it is in the list where I Enable it.

Comment

disable the plugin, make sure there is no HSPI_XBMC.exe running in the task manager (kill it if there is one), then enable it again.

please always post logs rather than error message from the manage page.

Comment

Ok, Still no joy... Also, I have looked for logs but I don't see any. The only log I have is the startup one which does not even mention XBMC at all.

Comment

Ok, Still no joy... Also, I have looked for logs but I don't see any. The only log I have is the startup one which does not even mention XBMC at all.
                              By logs, I mean what you have in View > Log, you should at least see some logs saying the XBMC plugin is trying to start

Comment

GOT IT!!

Ok, here are the logs...

Thanks for the help!

Dec-22 2:04:05 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
                                Dec-22 2:04:02 PM Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
                                Dec-22 2:04:02 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 2:04:02 PM XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 2:04:02 PM XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39
                                Dec-22 2:04:02 PM Info Plugin XBMC has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:4003
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Install/Update of package Kodi/XBMC was successful.
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Config\XBMC.ini
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.Threading.Tasks.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.Runtime.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.IO.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.Desktop.dl l
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.Bonjour.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Mono.Zeroconf.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Extraction Complete.
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_XBMC.exe.config
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\XBMCRPC.dll
                                Dec-22 2:03:02 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_XBMC.exe
                                Dec-22 2:03:01 PM Updater Installing package Kodi/XBMC
                                Dec-22 2:03:01 PM Updater Using local file: XBMC_3-0-0-39.zip
                                Dec-22 2:03:01 PM Updater Downloading update: Kodi/XBMC
                                Dec-22 2:03:01 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                                Dec-22 2:02:22 PM Info Amazon Echo Discovery requested, version: 2
                                Dec-22 1:57:08 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:57:05 PM Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
                                Dec-22 1:57:05 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:57:04 PM XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:57:04 PM XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39
                                Dec-22 1:57:04 PM Info Plugin XBMC has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:3338
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Plugin setup not finished.
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Has Run: False
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Basic Setup: False
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Check for continue
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Check Reset
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Set Limit Count
                                Dec-22 1:53:00 PM weatherXML Check for timer items to run
                                Dec-22 1:52:48 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:52:45 PM Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
                                Dec-22 1:52:45 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:52:45 PM XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:52:45 PM XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39
                                Dec-22 1:52:45 PM Info Plugin XBMC has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:2836
                                Dec-22 1:52:44 PM Plug-In Interface XBMC is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                                Dec-22 1:47:24 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:47:21 PM Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
                                Dec-22 1:47:21 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:47:21 PM XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:47:21 PM XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39
                                Dec-22 1:47:20 PM Info Plugin XBMC has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:2349
                                Dec-22 1:47:20 PM Plug-In Interface XBMC is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                                Dec-22 1:41:54 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:41:51 PM Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
                                Dec-22 1:41:51 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:41:51 PM XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
                                Dec-22 1:41:51 PM XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39
                                Dec-22 1:41:50 PM Info Plugin XBMC has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:1846
                                Dec-22 1:41:50 PM Plug-In Interface XBMC is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Install/Update of package Kodi/XBMC was successful.
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Config\XBMC.ini
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.Threading.Tasks.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.Runtime.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\System.IO.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.Desktop.dl l
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.Bonjour.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Mono.Zeroconf.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Extraction Complete.
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_XBMC.exe.config
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\bin\XBMC\XBMCRPC.dll
                                Dec-22 1:40:59 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_XBMC.exe
                                Dec-22 1:40:58 PM Updater Installing package Kodi/XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:40:58 PM Updater Using local file: XBMC_3-0-0-39.zip
                                Dec-22 1:40:58 PM Updater Downloading update: Kodi/XBMC
                                Dec-22 1:40:58 PM Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

Working...
                                X