Problem after Update 3.0.0.16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem after Update 3.0.0.16

after the last update 3.0.0.16 Im getting this warning. the plugin is also not in my plugin list anymore

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Nest - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

how can I solve this problem?

try to reinstall the plugin, do you see any error in the logs?
    if no error, try to restart HS3.

Comment

My Nest thermostat won't connect anymore after I updated to the latest version.

I enabled debug and am receiving these errors after the latest update:

Dec-20 21:30:05 Nest DEBUG Retrying in 5 seconds...
      Dec-20 21:30:05 Nest DEBUG System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized). at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSu ccess(Task task) at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucc ess(Task task) at FirebaseSharp.Firebase.d__f.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at NestSharp.NestClient.StartMonitoringData() ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized). at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSu ccess(Task task) at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucc ess(Task task) at FirebaseSharp.Firebase.d__f.MoveNext()<---
      Dec-20 21:30:05 Nest DEBUG response=StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Cache-Control: no-cache, max-age=0, private Content-Length: 181 Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8 }

Comment

You need to do the authorization process again

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          You need to do the authorization process again
          I have tried that. I enter in the PIN code obtained from Nest in the Homeseer plugin config page popup. I click, Submit to close the popup. I then click Done on the config page. Nothing happens after that. I get no confirmation in Homeseer that the PIN code was updated or saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_L View Post
            I have tried that. I enter in the PIN code obtained from Nest in the Homeseer plugin config page popup. I click, Submit to close the popup. I then click Done on the config page. Nothing happens after that. I get no confirmation in Homeseer that the PIN code was updated or saved.
            delete the access_token lin in Config/Nest.ini, then restart the plugin,
            do the authorization process again, if a new access_token line is written to your Nest.ini everything should be ok, if not go to the logs page, and copy/paste here any error.

Comment

I removed the reference to the token in the Nest.ini file per your instructions.

I uninstalled the Nest plugin, and removed references (files/folders) to it. I reinstalled the plugin and went through the Nest authorization. Now, the Nest.ini file is empty.

Here's the log file entry in debug mode:

ERROR Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Every time I go to the Nest plugin Config page now, it shows:
              The Nest plugin hasn't been authorized to access your Nest account. Please click the "Nest Authorization" button below and follow instructions.

Comment

you probably have a version of Newtonsoft.Json.dll installed by another plugin in your HS3 root folder that conflicts with the one used by the Nest plugin and which is located in bin/Nest

delete the one in your HS3 root folder and restart the Nest plugin

Comment

Working...
                X