Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning: "Webserver accept callback:...."

Looking for some ideas on this error in Log, many times per day:

Warning Webserver accept callback: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Things seem to be running pretty smooth but I see this warning many times a day and wonder what it means. Anybody have a clue?

Any ideas appreciated.
    BobSpen

PS: Should note that I have the Z-Net(v1) with hardwire and wifi connected(using hardwire)
    Last edited by BobSpen; February 7, 2017, 09:28 PM.

Nobody has seen these??? Bump

Comment

Hey Bob,

I have seen these in the past, but don't think they were related to the z-net. I thought they were related to HS3's built-in web server. I haven't seen any for quite some time. What version of HS3 are you on?

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Al,
        I'm running the latest "release" version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.297 (Windows)

I think your right about it being an error generated at the HS server, but I thought the reference to "remote host" might be the Z-net?

These errors seem to occur when there is high activity with .aspx pages running on tablets throughout the house, accessing data from HS(device status, pictures, etc); but I would not consider the tablets to be "remote hosts".

I know that HS does not handle .aspx accesses very well and get confused when more than one request hits the HS Server coincidentally. I occasionally get different "error", not "warnings", when these occur.

BobSpen

Comment

I think that in this context "remote hosts" are the remote web clients. Host can be a generic term for any computer on a network.

Cheers
          Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            I think that in this context "remote hosts" are the remote web clients. Host can be a generic term for any computer on a network.

Cheers
            Al
            So you think one of my tablets is closing the connection? Is there anyway to tell which one and why? Or should I even worry about it?

BobSpen

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
              So you think one of my tablets is closing the connection? Is there anyway to tell which one and why? Or should I even worry about it?

BobSpen
              Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Looking through my notes, I was getting those errors a lot on .280, but haven't seen them recently. You may want to try out the latest beta to see if the issue has been resolved in it (although HS may just have stopped the logging of it).

Cheers
              Al

Comment

Working...
              X