Error in the log every few minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in the log every few minutes

Hi Ultrajones, I'm getting this message in the log. I rebooted HS3 and sighthound. Any help would be great.

Jun-03 9:57:44 AM 1 Error System.Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRASIGHTHOUNDVIDEO3.hspi_sighthound_api.getCameraStat usAndEnabled(String cameraName) at HSPI_ULTRASIGHTHOUNDVIDEO3.hspi_sighthound_api.RefreshNetCam List()
    Jun-03 9:57:44 AM 1 Error System.Exception

Thanks,
    Aldo

Untrajones, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Aldo

Comment

I am sorry for the delay. My Sighthound instance happens to be done at the moment. I need a few more days before I can turn it back on. I'll get back to you (hopefully by this weekend).

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I am sorry for the delay. My Sighthound instance happens to be done at the moment. I need a few more days before I can turn it back on. I'll get back to you (hopefully by this weekend).

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        UltraJones, not to worry, take your time.
        Thanks,
        Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          UltraJones, not to worry, take your time.
          Thanks,
          Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          Sorry for the delay in responding. As you may or may not know, I threw away all of my Foscam cameras because I no longer trusted the manufacturer. I finally decided on the Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Series UVC-G3-MICRO 1080p Wi-Fi Network Bullet Camera. I now have the camera connected to my Sighhound system so I could attempt to duplicate the issue you reported. Unfortunately, I was not able to duplicate the issue. Can you confirm the plug-in status page indicates OK and not Error? Have you tried increasing to verbose logging to see if the logs provide any clues?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X