inovelli dimmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inovelli dimmers

Hi everyone I have been looking at these dimmers. They work with extesting 3 way switches, so you don't have to get a dummy switch. Just want to know if anyone has any experience with them?

They seem very similar to Zooz switch and I have one and it works great.

Originally posted by TheMuscat View Post
    Hi everyone I have been looking at these dimmers. They work with extesting 3 way switches, so you don't have to get a dummy switch. Just want to know if anyone has any experience with them?

They seem very similar to Zooz switch and I have one and it works great.
    http://cocoontech.com/forums/page/in...ch-review-r806
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

I have 3 of these scene capable dimmers installed. Two I purchased in January, and another I purchased in May. The two earlier ones included with 3 devices: Z-Wave Switch Multilevel Root Device, Z-Wave Switch Multilevel, and Z-wave Central Scene. I've only briefly played with them, but the central scene appears to work as expected with 2-tap, 3-tap, 4-tap and 5-tap options for each of the top and bottom buttons. Firmware on those reports as "Current Firmware: Manufacturer = Willis Electric Version: 1.1".

I just installed the newer one and on inclusion in HS3 three devices were also created, except instead of Central Scene the 3rd one is "Z-wave Application Status" type. Firmware reports as "Current Firmware: Manufacturer = Version: 1.3"

Attached are images of the devices as well as the Status Graphics tab from the Application Status device. I'm new to HS3 and don't know whether this firmware version can be used for central scene control or not. (If anyone can shed light on that question I would appreciate it.)

I notice that the Inovelli website says "" Don't recall it saying that when I ordered the 1st two back in January. https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-ligh...enes-repeater/
      -Wade

Comment

Here are the images.

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
        I have 3 of these scene capable dimmers installed. Two I purchased in January, and another I purchased in May. The two earlier ones included with 3 devices: Z-Wave Switch Multilevel Root Device, Z-Wave Switch Multilevel, and Z-wave Central Scene. I've only briefly played with them, but the central scene appears to work as expected with 2-tap, 3-tap, 4-tap and 5-tap options for each of the top and bottom buttons. Firmware on those reports as "Current Firmware: Manufacturer = Willis Electric Version: 1.1".

I just installed the newer one and on inclusion in HS3 three devices were also created, except instead of Central Scene the 3rd one is "Z-wave Application Status" type. Firmware reports as "Current Firmware: Manufacturer = Version: 1.3"

Attached are images of the devices as well as the Status Graphics tab from the Application Status device. I'm new to HS3 and don't know whether this firmware version can be used for central scene control or not. (If anyone can shed light on that question I would appreciate it.)

I notice that the Inovelli website says "" Don't recall it saying that when I ordered the 1st two back in January. https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-ligh...enes-repeater/
        Attached Files
        -Wade

Comment

Working...
        X