Plugin Stopped Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Stopped Working

I'm on version 3.0.5833.22517 and my plugin has just stopped working. Status says OK but there is nothing populated on the loads tab and none of my events with ECM triggers are firing. I stopped and restarted Homeseer but that did not change anything... no errors in the log during restart.

Channels tab is still populated and is editable. Only recent change to system is enabling of HSTouch to support Alexa integration. Any thoughts on how I can troubleshoot this?

Edit: This is a GEM device using hardwired ethernet connection.

Edit 2: I can ping the GEM so it is online but status in HomeSeer Device List is "Disconnected".

Edit 3: I rebooted the GEM anyway and that re-established the connection. Are GEMs prone to locking up while still being live on the network?
    Last edited by upstatemike; February 9, 2017, 08:42 PM.

Hello Mike,

The version you are running is no longer supported. Can you upgrade to version 3.0.6238.24487? Prior to upgrading, you'll need to change the packet format of the GEM from type 5 to type 4.

If you're unable to connect to the GEM to make the packet format change, you may need to power cycle it. You may also want to check to make sure you're on the most resent firmware version of the GEM.

Note: The new version of UltraECM3 HSPI now uses HomeSeer jQuery to build the plug-in web pages.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X