Hubs forcefully disconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubs forcefully disconnecting

I am using only your PI and when devices stop responding it appears to be because the hub(s) is forcefully disconnected. When I re-connect, devices work again until the next disconnect.

I have logging enabled and will post when the next disconnect occurs.
    Michael

When it forcefully disconnects, does it attempt to reconnect?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Michael

Comment

He's doing ok. He's just not loving all the doctor and hospital visits. Right now they're mainly just non -invasive tests but he's still scared to see them (too many blood tests over the past year or so).

No one can say what is wrong. The symtpoms aren't constant and most tests return with no insights. We're now onto the children's hospital so hoping they'll finally give us answers

Overall he's no really showing symptoms, but when he does they are weird and no one has ever given us an acceptable explation (mainly just after the fact "he got better so nothing to worry about".)

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          He's doing ok. He's just not loving all the doctor and hospital visits. Right now they're mainly just non -invasive tests but he's still scared to see them (too many blood tests over the past year or so).

No one can say what is wrong. The symtpoms aren't constant and most tests return with no insights. We're now onto the children's hospital so hoping they'll finally give us answers

Overall he's no really showing symptoms, but when he does they are weird and no one has ever given us an acceptable explation (mainly just after the fact "he got better so nothing to worry about".)

Push hard - you are his best advocate.
          Michael

Comment

Working...
          X