I may be blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be blind

I found the documentation and the samples but where do I download the SDK it self. IE the .NET assembles

thanks.

So after I did some reading of the documentation, I have to install HS3 on my PC too, does that mean I need 2 licenses on for my PC and other for HomeTroller?
    Last edited by ; May 26, 2014, 11:10 AM. Reason: bad spelling

There are only three DLL files you need to reference, they are HomeseerAPI.dll, HSCF.dll and Scheduler.dll. These files are installed in the root HS directory when you download HS so you can just grab them from there.

I think the answer to the licence is yes but one of the advantages of HS3 if you are prepared to do it is the option to remotely run a plugin so you can develop on one PC and run it through the HS copy on another.

Comment

The plugin / license for Homeseer 3 comes up on the mothership; such that you will see it. You see it in a console when remote connecting to the mothership.

Here have tested the remote HS3 thing for a few plugins remotely running them on either Wintel or Linux talking to HS3 on either Wintel or Linux.

For Jon's remote I ran the application on one Wintel box talking to a HS2 box on Wintel and a HS3 box on Linux.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X