Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to assign device commands in events

Hi,

I am unable to send individual device commands via HomeSeer events.

When I select "MeiHarmonyHub: Send Device Command", it prompts me to select a Hub. After I select the hub, it lists my devices. After I select a device, instead of listing the available device commands, it bounces back to "---------".

Likewise, when I select "MeiHarmonyHub: Send Device String of Commands", after selecting my hub, it gives an error that says "Error calling the plug-in to get the Action UI: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I hope you can address this.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi,

Just writing to find out of there's any info on this problem or suggestions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Ben

Comment

I completely missed your post, I'm sorry. I will respond more fully tonight.

Edit, I will fix both of those issues tonight. I think they are related to the changes to the settings being stored in files.

Comment

This should be fixed in 3.0.3.9.

Comment

Thanks. It works now .. sort of .. have to select hub, device, and command twice for it to stick.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by benrjunk View Post
            Thanks. It works now .. sort of .. have to select hub, device, and command twice for it to stick.

Ben
            Hmmm....ok. I'll check it again. Might not be tonight as we have a deployment at work I'll have to attend, but if I can, I'll see if I can check this out and at least test it.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X