Send device commands through event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send device commands through event

I'll check it out. I thought I caught all of these when I moved to storing the settings in files, but I could have missed this one.

Comment

In case it helps at all, I am triggering events from HSTouch and sending device commands through this plugin and everything is working great.

I am running plugin version 3.0.2.0.

I only have one hub in one room, but so far, I have been able to make it do everything I have wanted to. I am just testing still and will likely be purchasing this week, but for me it has been very reliable and functional to this point.

My use case is pretty simple, when I press a button in HSTouch run 'x' event, which powers on a TV using IR through a device command with this plugin and sets a bunch of other functions on other devices outside of this plugin, including the Meiku plugin also provided by sirmeili.

-harshl
      Attached Files

Comment

Im using version 3.0.3.8. When I try an d select a device from the drop down selector I always get the lines (no device) immediately after I select the device. How can I get the 3.02 version?

Comment

Originally posted by bobsilver1 View Post
          Im using version 3.0.3.8. When I try an d select a device from the drop down selector I always get the lines (no device) immediately after I select the device. How can I get the 3.02 version?
          Yes, sorry, which all the stuff that was going on with my Son, I really dropped the ball on this one. I will be looking at this tonight.

Note that I fixed some of these issues in 3.0.3.9.

Comment

I just tested in 3.0.3.9 and it works. If you are running .435 of HS, I would hold off if you aren't having any issues. I think something is casing the plugin to crash after disconnects on the newer version of HS for some reason.

Comment

I am using the following HS Version
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.425

Where can I find the .39 version? Its not in the updater.

Bob

Comment

The version in the updater is 3.0.3.10 which is newer than 3.0.3.9 and should have the fix.

I think you are running 3.0.3.8, right?

Comment

Yep that worked. Able to create event with it now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X