www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Wireless Receiver & Transceiver Plug-ins > Wireless Receiver & Transceiver Discussion > RFXCOM Plug-In (3P)

RFXCOM Plug-In (3P) Discussion area for the RFXCOM 3rd party plug-in.

Old April 20th, 2018, 02:50 AM
Seer Deluxe

THGN800 Temperature Sensor Reseting

I have a THGN800 outdoor Temperature Sensor on the roof powered by a oregon solar panel backup and i also have a set of batteries in it. Has anyone noticed that it resets fairly regularly and I have to pick it from the "heard list" again. I ask as it is new and am not sure if the device is faulty or a feature of the fact I have it powered by two sources which is the config advised but of course may be non optimal for rfxcom.