Palm Pad Dim / Bright buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm Pad Dim / Bright buttons

Is there a way to map the Dim and Brighten buttons on a Palm Pad to HS3 devices? If not, is there any way to indicate to the plug-in that one of those buttons has been pressed?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Detecting DIM /BRIGHT codes from X10 Palm Pad using RFXCOM

That is my desire, too. I manually created virtual devices representing each of the Palm Pad's WHITE buttons and trigger unique events as each gets pressed. But there seems to be no way to trigger a dimming event using the BLUE Dim UP/DOWN buttons, even if the virtual device is flagged as dimmable.

In HS2, X10 keypads were predefined devices with dimming capability and it worked well.

Guess I will have to use additional events to detect sequential ON commands for a given button and them to raise / lower the dim level, if the button's virtual device is already "on."

Comment

Working...
    X